Chapter 3

TORI WOKE UP TO THE doorbell ringing. She decided it might be her order and grumpily got out of bed, Ares slithered up her arm as she walked downstairs, answering the door. She saw a man with a medium sized box and a tablet. "Victoria Vega?" The man asked and Tori nodded. "Sign here please." He asked, showing her the tablet and a pen.

She grabbed the pen and signed her signature and the man gave her the box. "Have a nice day." He said. "You too." She replied, shutting the door and walking up stairs. She set up the cage for about an hour and Ares happily slithered around in it as Tori checked the time. She quickly had a shower and dried her hair. She brushed her teeth before she walked into her room with a towel around herself.

She grabbed the clothes she was wearing last light and threw them on, tugging on her airforces. "Trina! Have you left yet?!" Tori shouted through the house. "No! Now hurry up!" Trina shouted back and Tori huffed, grabbing her shoulder bag before looking at Ares. "I'll see you after school." She muttered and he stuck his tongue out at her, making her snort and leave the room.

She slides down the banister of her stairs and hops down, passing the Piano and going to the kitchen and grabbing an apple and putting a bottle of water in her bag. "Let's go, I need a coffee." Trina said, grabbing Tori's arm and dragging her through the house and to the front door. Tori rolled her eyes with a smile.

They got in the car and drove to school. Tori grabbed all the things she needed from the backseat of Trina's car, which she left in there yesterday. Tori huffs as she gets out of the car, arriving at Hollywood arts. She grabs her books and sighs, annoyed. She walks with Trina until she trips on air.

She groaned and just stared at the sky with her books on the floor next to her as Trina laughed at her. She glared at her sister and picked up her books, following after her as Trina grabbed a coffee. Tori got into a conversation with a random kid and didn't notice Trina walking away, talking about someone.

Tori groaned and sped after her as she walked into the entrance of Hollywood arts. "So she says to me, 'So what, you think your better than everyone else.?' And I go. 'Well, pretty much yeah.' Which was just me being.." She heard Trina say before she stopped. "Tori, come on!" Trina voiced as Tori made it through the doors, practically falling through them.

"I know you saw me fall in the parking lot." Tori glared at Trina. "It was very funny." Trina said, pouting her bottom lip before smirking. "I wasn't trying to be—" Tori said, picking up a book that fell of her pile. Trina gasps, pointing at something. "The new play roster!" Trina smiled, placing her coffee on Tori's books. "I—" Tori groans, annoyed as Trina asserted her dominance on the crowd and shoved through them, grabbing a play roster sheet.

"Oh, oh! These are so good!" Trina said, excitedly before seeing Tori nearly spilling her coffee. "Don't spill that!" Trina pointed at her as Tori grunted. "What's so good?" Tori asked, looking at the play roster. "The list of plays for the new semester." Trina said, showing Tori. 'Oh my god, I am perfect for all of these!" Trina said, placing a hand on her chest.

Tori rolled her eyes. "Is 'Moonlight Magic' on there?" Tori asked. She got a text from Andre, asking her if she could play the main part. "Uh, yeah, number four. Why?" Trina asked, looking at Tori curiously. "Oh, Andre wrote the music for it. He wants me to try out for the lead." Tori smiled. "Y-You..? Why?" Trina asked like it was the most funniest thing on earth.

Tori deadpanned, picking up Trina's coffee and handing it to her. "Take your coffee, and go." Tori ordered as Trina scoffed, amused. She grabbed her coffee and gave Tori a pity face. "Oh, somebody fell down on the wrong side of the parking lot." She made a fake sad face, ruffling Tori's hair before walking away. Tori huffed, blowing a bit of hair out of her hair, annoyed.