Chapter 9

TORI DIDN'T HAVE ANGER ISSUES, Absolutely not.

Trina would deny that and say Tori does, but she's crazy. In Tori's world anyway.

But she felt pissed when Robbie posted on the Slap about her popping a zit.

So what? She was just doing what everyone else does? She'd rather pop it than walk around with a giant pimple on her face.

It's not only because Robbie was making fun of her for being a human, but because him posting her on his blog can attract unwanted attention. Tori has seen how it was starting to be viral, and it just made it worse.

Robbie has not only been a bad friend, but he's ruining Tori's chances on actually staying at Hollywood arts with her friends, people who she wants to keep.

Trina chased Tori through the hallways of Hollywood Arts. "T-Tori!" Trina shouted, trying to catch up to her furious sister in her high heels.

"What?!" Tori shouted, spinning around to Trina who stumbled to a stop, sighing in relief.

"Don't kill Robbie." Trina pointed at Tori who scoffed. "No promises."

"If you do, you'll be found out!" Trina whispered harshly.

"Oh yeah?! Well Robbie's already upped the chance of that with his stupid blog!" Tori spat.

"Ugh. Just talk to him and tell him to take it down! No physical violence!" Trina whispered the last part.

"Fine, whatever." Tori huffed, rolling her eyes. Trina pat her in the shoulder and walked away, thankful to have stopped running in her 3 inch heels.

She turned the corner where her locker would be and spotted the puppet lover.

"Robbie." She grit out.

"You're about to get hit." Rex said.

Tori ran after Robbie who tried to escape. She grabbed the back of his bag and yanked him back.

She turns him around and grabs the collar of his shirt. "H-hey ya, Tori.. How ar—" Tori silenced him with a glare which left him gulping in fear.

"I see you're still rocking that chin zit." Rex snarked. Tori grabbed the puppet and threw him down the hallway, accidentally hitting Sinjin who groaned.

"How could you post that video of me squeezing my pimple..?" Tori ground out. "You told me to make my blog about the students. The stuff that goes on in their lives." Robbie stuttered.

"Yeah, not the stuff that grows on my face." Tori spat.

"But it's really popular." Robbie protested.

"Robbie, look at my face and see if I give a flying fuck if you're show is popular." Tori spat. "I told you to write a story about what goes on in students lives. Not to embarrass them and degrade people. I mean seriously, is being popular that important to you?!" She continued.

Robbie hesitated, actually thinking about it.

Tori scoffed and shoved him back, making him stumble into the doorway arch. "Wow. You're a really bad friend." Tori shook her head, walking away furiously.

. . .

"Welcome to Robarazzi! Starring Robbie Shapiro.!" Robbie's stupid intro played on the computer as everyone gathered around.

"Robarazzi, your home for up to the minute, tasty gossip about the students at Hollywood Arts. Robarazzi, starting Robbie Shapiro." Tori rolled her eyes, fed up. "Oh my god."

"Coming up on Robarazzi, Tori Vega's pimple— shrinking or growing?"

She slapped away Beck's hand, giving him a death glare which had him retracting his hand, avoiding eye contact with her. "Don't touch it." She spat.

"Also, does Andre Harris have a ketchup problem? Hm.? Does Sinjin Van Cleef steal famous teeth? Probably?"

They all — but Tori — shrugged in agreement to the Sinjin one.

Tori was still pissed and she was restraining from calling her manager and getting a fight in the ring scheduled, her opponent being that stupid Afro haired puppet lover.

"Is it splitsville for Beck and Jade? All this and tons more on.. Robarazzi, starring Robbie Shapiro."

He's dead.

"He's a dead man. Im killing him." Tori slammed the Laptop shut, standing up in anger.

"Beck and I aren't splitting up!"

"Well.."

"Dude.."

"Kidding!"

"I use an appropriate amount of ketchup!" Andre protested.

"Let's go fox this right now. Jade, I need your scissors." Tori said to the girl who raised an eyebrow.

"As much as I'd love to see you beat up Robbie with my scissors.. One, your Vega. You wouldn't hurt a fly. Two, I don't want him ruining my scissors." Jade scoffed.

Tori raised an eyebrow and walked off, grabbing the broom along the way. "Let's go."

"Wait wait wait!" Trina said, coming round the corner of the hallway, catching ahold of the broom.

"Trina!" Tori protested.

"Are you trying to get caught?!" Trina whispered to Tori, glancing at the others behind the girl, about 7 feet away.

"Do you have like a Tori-violence-radar or something?!" Tori whispered back, annoyed.

"It's older sister instincts. Put the damn broom down." Trina ordered.

"But-!"

"Now!" Trina demanded.

Tori groaned and shoved the broom in Trina's arms. "Fine!" She stormed off and Trina sighed in relief, throwing the broom back in the blackbox as the others charge to the 'Robarazzi Studio'

. . .

"Hey!" Tori slammed the door open, nearly hitting someone behind it. "I don't use any more ketchup then the next guy!" Andre shouted,

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on you guys, we're in the middle of taping my show!" Robbie protested as they stormed in.

"Beck and I are not 'Splitsville'!" Jade said.

"Well.." Beck trailed off.

"Is there something you wanna talk about?!" Jade asked, incredulous. Beck chuckled, placing a hand on Jade's shoulder. "Kidding." He smiled.

"Uh, are you guys getting this? Cause this is really great stuff." Robbie whispered to a camera man.

"Robbie! You are not gonna have any friends left if you keep exploiting us for your dumb blog!" Tori said and Robbie practically ignored her words, walking to his whiteboard.

"Okay, we have Tori fuhuhu-reaking out!"

"Is he serious?" She asked Jade and Andre. Jade and Andre also looked pissed at Robbie's words.

They all started shouting at eachother.

"Stop!" Tori shouted, shutting everyone up.

"This is your last chance. Are you gonna stop this Robarazzi thing or not?" Tori asked, crossing her arms.

Robbie didn't reply, avoiding eyecontact.

Tori scoffed. "Fuck you." She muttered, walking out. The others gave glares to the Robarazzi crew before also leaving.