Chapter 2

TORI GROANED AS TRINA smashed her fist against Tori's door for the 100th time this morning, acting like she was apart of a SWAT team with how hard she was hitting her door. "Victoria Vega get your ass out of bed or we are going to be late for your first day!" Trina shouted and Tori groaned but got up.

"Alright! Alright! Stop banging on my door like you're apart of the SWAT team!" Tori shouted back, eye twitching before having a shower and getting changed, brushing her teeth before looking at her electric guitar. She shook her head and grabbed her bag and left the room after grabbing her phone.

She had breakfast and Trina drove them to Hollywood arts. They entered through the entrance and Tori looked around in amazement. "See? It's just a highschool." Trina said, and Tori chuckled. "Uh, this is not just a high school. These kids are all artsy and creative and talented, and I'm just... Normal." Tori said and Trina snorted, giving her a look. "If you're normal then I wonder what everyone else is like." Trina scoffed, meaning her MMA career.

"You know what I mean!" Tori whined. Trina raised an eyebrow. "Mean what?" She smirked. Tori groaned and Trina sighed. "It's okay! There's nothing wrong about being 'average'!" Trina smirked, quotations over average. Tori gave her a look as Trina sighed. "Anyway, you're not alone. I got your back." Trina said and Tori smiled. "Okay. So—" Tori started but was cut off. A girl ran over, saying someone got their hair straightened and then Trina ran off, squealing.

"I'm alone!" Tori shouted down the hallway at Trina. She groaned, before turning and finding a red head basically bouncing down the hallway. "Hey, um. can you tell me—" Tori started, looking at her schedule, seeing Sikowitz's class first. She was cut off, once again.

"Oh my god! You're—" The redhead started and Tori widened her eyes, ready for the Shelby Marx thing again. "Tori right?!" The redhead finished, and Tori smiled in relief. "Uh-huh!" Tori replied. "You were so awesome in the big showcase!" The red head smiled. "Aw, thanks." Tori smiled. "My names Cat." The red head introduced herself.

"Like the animal?" Tori questioned with a smile, but Cat took it offensively and frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?!" She asked and Tori sputtered. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean it offensively! I mean like your name is like the animal cat! And I love cats so—!" Tori rambled before cutting herself off sheepishly.

"Oh me too, they're so cute!" Cat said, before walking away. Tori raised an eyebrow and frowned. A black haired boy walked in, his small Afro and puppet standing out. Tori got his attention. "Hey, oh—" She said but he said hello before shooting up, his head raised fully now. "Hey, Hello— female— Yes?" He asked and Tori cringed mentally.

"Can you tell me where Mr. Sikowitz' Classroom is?" Tori asked and to her surprise, the puppet started speaking. "Down the hall, swing a left at the water fountain, second door on your right." It said and she was frozen for a second, a weird expression on her face as she went to walk away. "Thanks.." She said. "Whatever it takes, cupcake." The puppet said and she turned, giving the boy a look and he excused it by pointing at his puppet. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

She opens the door to Sikowitz's classroom and looked around, before placing her bag down next to a chair after putting her schedule inside and going to walk somewhere but bumped into someone, spilling their coffee everywhere. "Ah!" She said, as coffee spilt over the guys shirt. "Oh, hey." He said. "Oh, my gosh." She groaned. "Ah, it's cool—" He said, wiping it off his arm.

"No, here—" She said, trying to rub it off with her arm, rubbing his shirt and froze before facepalming. "I'm so stupid." She groaned, going in her bag and grabbing some tissue, handing it to the boy who chuckled. "You think it was coming out?" He joked and Tori deadpanned. "Nope." She said, popping the P. He gazed at her as she wiped some coffee off her sleeve. "Dude, why were you rubbing my boyfriend?" A voice asked as the door opened.