Ch 1: THE RIVAL'S GLARE

3rd person's pov

"Why aren't they here yet?" Jiyoon was starting to get impatient while doing her project in the cafeteria. She was waiting for her friends with the food tray beside her so that they could eat together.

As always there were gossips about her wherever and whenever she went. Some were good but most of them were bad.

"Bae Jiyoon is so good at academics. I wish I could be like her."

"Have you seen how Jiyoon looks with those stupid and ugly glasses? Thank God I don't have to wear those shit."

But it didn't matter to Jiyoon cause she always ignored them.

Park Hyung Sik Supremacy💗

AntifragileJN:
Ya where are you gays?!
I mean guys

OhMyNayoung:
Chill girl we're on our way

Jihyelikey:
Save our seats yoonie😘

AntifragileJN:
Hurry up or else I'll eat everything 💅

Jihyelikey:
Bet she's gonna eat the table as well

OhMyNayoung:
Lol😜

Looking at the texts Jiyoon put her phone down and continued her work. No matter how crazy and dumb they were she still loved them. Because they are the only ones by her side. And of course they are best friends. The whole school knew about the trio. More like nerdy girls squad.

"OH MY GOD! HE IS HERE!" One of the girls squealed.

"WOW! Look at them. They are so hot."

"I wish he was mine."

"The whole gang is hot as HELL!"

By 'He' Jiyoon knew who it was without even glancing once. Here we go again the thought came on her mind.

It was none other than her rival and the devil himself, Lee Minho.

It was obvious that with his looks girls would swoon over him. Sure he was truly a beauty with brain. Being one of the toppers in high school. And that made Jiyoon his competitor.

He would have girls following around him but never accepted any love. He was also liked and disliked by many. The main reason was bullying. But not all. Only certain people.

Along with him were his best friends. Han Jisung, Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix. And they were also famous all over the school. Jisung would be the funniest one. Hyunjin is the always dramatic llama and Felix would be the sweet brownie.

"Hey nerd! Don't you have something else to do?" Minho came snatching the project away from her. "Give me my project back and leave me alone BASTARD." Jiyoon gritted her teeth while trying to get her papers back.

"Oh wow! So little kitty has finally got the guts to talk back at me huh?" And within a blink of an eye he opened the juice box which was on her food tray and spilled it on her papers.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jiyoon couldn't believe as it happened within a fraction of a second. She couldn't even say anything when he again spilled the rest of the juice on her uniform.

"Ouch! that looks nasty and disgusting." Jisung commented. "Poor Jiyoon. Aww are you gonna cry and call your mommy?" Hyunjin mocked at her.

Minho and the other two started to laugh hysterically along with some other students. But Felix stood there quiet because he knew it was of no use to stop them. He was the only one who never bullied anyone.

If you want to know why then the answer is that Felix is always the kindest one. He has a warm and kind soul who couldn't even hurt a small fly. It's strange for him being friends with a person like Minho and the other two right? He knows that they only or mostly bully Jiyoon for one reason.

Coming back to where we were, the atmosphere was very tense but no one dared to speak up. They all knew how scary Minho is. Some were enjoying the drama while others felt bad and guilty.

"Hey listen, why don't you leave this school? You don't deserve to be here. This place would be more better then." Minho said while continuously poking Jiyoon's forehead in a rude way.

"Ya! What do you think you are doing?! Leave her alone!" Nayoung shouted behind Minho's back. "Why do you keep troubling us?" Jihye questioned.

"C'mon you're ruining the fun. Don't you think so Minho?" asked Hyunjin. "Yeah these girls are making it more worse." Jisung complained with a disgusting look on his face.

"How dare you!!" Jihye shouted.

"Don't interrupt the game nerds." Hyunjin warned.

"Guys why don't we try to calm down? We are making a sce-" Felix couldn't even complete.

"C'mon Felix the game is just getting started." Minho calmly replied while chuckling.

"JUST LEAVE BASTARDS!" Nayoung yelled.

"Watch your tone IDIOT!" Jisung glared at her.

Oh god what should I do? It's happening again. Jiyoon was more worried rather than being angry.

And before this everyday fight could start one of the student exclaimed, "A teacher is coming!" Both the teams instantly backed away. "See you later nerd." with that Minho and his gang left.

"Hey are you alright?" Nayoung calmly asked Jiyoon. "Don't worry about them. They will surely deserve for what they did." Jihye assured her. But without answering them Jiyoon ran towards the restroom.

A/N: I'm back gays! I mean guys. So how's the first chapter? Comment down and vote. Luv u! Mwah!! ❣️❣️