Ch 8: IT'S KARMA

3rd person's pov

Last night was definitely a mess. It was the most embarrassing and the worst is still yet to come.

As you've guessed Jiyoon ran away from her school. She kept running until her legs were willing to stop. Tears never seemed to stop falling soon. She halted nowhere at a street. Very few people was seen to be there. Taking a chance she let out a frustrated scream "AAAAARRGH!"

And her voice went hoarse. She never thought that he would go to such an extent. Ruining her reputation and her career which not even had started properly. He stole her self respect, her dignity, her courage, and whatnot.

Her phone rang numerous times. But she wanted some time alone and switched it off. Then she dragged herself towards her apartment not caring how people looked at her with confused and even disgusted faces. But she wouldn't give a damn to those judging ones.

Once Jiyoon opened the door, she slammed herself inside and sat on the floor with her back against the wall. The tears which stopped a moment ago started to stream down her cheeks again.

"God why do I have to suffer from all of these? What was my sin that I'm still tormented to this date? What more should I have to do to make people hate me less? Is it because I'm ugly? Or that everybody loves to target the weak who can never stand up for herself? I just hate myself! Why am I ME? Why am I not like others? Mom I miss you so much"

She kept on saying more poisonous words to herself stabbing her own heart in the living room, in the shower, everywhere she went. Eventually she got tired and drifted off to a deep slumber.

THE NEXT DAY

Jiyoon made a new ambition. She decided that she wouldn't care about what people are going to say. They keep talking and I keep walking she thought.

She took her steps towards school. Oh no she was not going to miss school over some silly prank. She cannot be that fragile anymore.

As she entered the hallway, everyone was staring at her. The gossips were loud enough to hurt Jiyoon again. But she tried to focus on her walk. She couldn't help but see those students gossiping and laughing at her among themselves.

Suddenly she felt two hands dragging her towards the girl's restroom. "Aaaahhhh!" She screamed in panic.

"Relax girl it's just us" Nayoung assured.

"Yeah people would think us as abusers" Jihye chuckled.

"Thank God you guys scared the hell outta me" Jiyoon said.

"Btw are you alright? We're sorry that we weren't there" Jihye looked apogetically.

"Yeah I'm fine and don't apologise" Jiyoon smiled a bit.

"Well that's good to know." Nayoung also smiled a bit.

"But why are you guys so tensed? Did something happen after I was gone?" Jiyoon asked reading the atmosphere.

Jihye's eyes widened "Wait you don't know?"

"Know what?" Jiyoon asked back.

"Here watch this" Nayoung handed her phone to a clueless Jiyoon.

There Jiyoon's eyes were in horror. Someone recorded the prank and uploaded it on the school website. More than thousands of students have watched and uploaded nasty and hateful comments on her.

Jiyoon could feel tears building up in her eyes. But at the same time anger and fury was building inside her. This went too far. This crossed beyond the limit.

"Do you know where Minho is?" Jiyoon gritted her teeth.

"I think I saw him going to the rooftop but why do-" Nayoung couldn't even complete when Jiyoon barged out of the bathroom causing the door to slam hard with a loud thud.

"Should we follow her?" Jihye asked worryingly.

"No I think we should let her be. He needs to know a lesson" Nayoung replied.

_________________________________________________________

She tried to go quickly up the stairs not caring whether she was out of breath or not. Her anger was getting the best of her. She rushed to grab the door handle leading to the rooftop of the school and was met by gentle cold breezes of the wind.

We had to end this someday and now the time has come. It's now or never.

The wind was getting stronger little by little and it began to blow her hair and ruin her hairstyle. But she could care less about her looks right now. Her eyes were busy finding someone. Lee Minho.

She searched the whole area and there she found him who was enjoying the breeze leaning on the railing.
That bastard! His audacity to act so cool at times like this!

"YAH! LEE MINHO!" she shouted causing him to turn around with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Thought that you wouldn't come today" his smirk never faded away.

She went towards him taking long strides and quickly grabbing him by his collar. "Woah calm down kitten" he playfully said.

"HOW DARE YOU!? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU? WHY ME AND ONLY ME? WHAT DID I DO THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATRED AND VENOM FOR ME?"

But for him he had no expression and simply replied "You deserve this and a lot more than this"

"You didn't have to take it that far" tears were brimming in her eyes.

"You are just easy and FYI I didn't post that. I also don't know who did it. Maybe someone of our class" the look on his face was unreadable.

Her grip on Minho's collar got even tighter "Look Lee Minho! Whatever you have done to me you will surely pay for it. If God doesn't make that happen then I definitely will. All those moments where I have suffered because of you will surely come back to you. Remember Minho what goes around comes around.
Get yourself ready to face your life in hell. My next step will break you like a glass into millions of pieces and there will be no one by your side. I promise that. Then when you will regret you will remember me"

"We'll see about that kitten" was his only reply.

"Oh yeah you will and you will suffer" with that she left his collar harshly making him stumble back a little and walked away.

A sigh left his lips as he watched her walk away until she disappeared out of his sight. Then when you will regret you will remember me, her words kept lingering on his head throughout the whole day.