Ch 16: DARLING YOU

3rd person's pov

He took a deep breath and looked up to the eyes of a confused Jiyoon whose mouth was slightly parted in shock.

"Minho what are you doing? Why are you on your knees? I don't think it's nec-"

Minho cutted Jiyoon off by saying "Bae Jiyoon, I know you forgave me a long ago but I still wanted to apologise in a proper way. I know somewhere in your heart I'm still a bad person for you. I know you have not yet forgiven me completely by your heart. Those memories no I mean unpleasant memories that I gave you are unforgettable and till this date it is disturbing you and your life. I wanna replace those memories with our good times. It's not easy to forget but I really want us to move on from the past and create happy moments. For your betterment and happiness I'm ready to sacrifice even if it is related to my career. This is not a joke and I mean every word I said...."

"Minho..." Jiyoon said but it came out like a whisper. Her eyes were getting teared up after hearing what he said. That person who thought of Jiyoon as his worst enemy has now completely changed. She actually didn't expect Minho to have these kinds of feelings. At first, she only thought that Minho's main aim was to ask for forgiveness but he actually wants her to be happy. It touched her heart and she couldn't ask for more.

"Jiyoon will you forgive me for what I did? Will you give me chance to be a more better person for you and everyone else?" Minho was starting to get teared up as well.

To this Jiyoon got down on one knee facing Minho at the same level. She gently put her hands on his shoulders and put a little force on him motioning to get up.

Lee Know was confused with Jiyoon's actions as they both got up together. With her hands still on his shoulders Jiyoon spoke "I forgive you Lee Know. I truly forgive you in my right mind with all of my heart. As you said forgetting is not an easy job but let's create new happy memories leaving the bad ones behind." Jiyoon said with a smile.

"Thank you so much Jiyoon. You have no idea about how much grateful I am right now. I promise to treat you better and be a good person." With that Lee Know pulled Jiyoon in for a tight hug his arms securing her waist. Jiyoon didn't hesitate to return the hug back securing her arms around his shoulders.

"Ohh my god this was so emotional! I'm proud of my kiddos" Mr. Kim stood up and clapped his hands with one hand holding his handkerchief using it wipe his small tears that he failed to control.

Everyone then along with Mr. Kim stood up and clapped with smiles on their faces.

Jiyoon and Minho slowly broke the hug and stared at each other feeling a sense of relief and happiness.

Jiyoon then went towards the mic and spoke "I have forgiven Lee Know and I kindly request all of you to also forgive him. He never was actually a bad person and still is not. Please allow him to continue his career and I can guarantee you all that he will get better and better with his performance and personality."

"We forgive you Lee Know!" One of the reporters shouted making Lee Know chuckle. And then everyone started saying out loud similar things.

"Thank you everyone for giving me a second chance. I promise to never do these things and be a better person. Thank you once again for accepting me." Lee Know said as Jiyoon backed up.

"Ahh this event went in a way we didn't expected. But anyways thank you everyone for joining this press conference which is coming to an end. I request you all to take your leave now." The host said and then walked out.