Ch 7: WORST NIGHTMARE

3rd person's pov

THE NEXT DAY

For no reason the atmosphere fet quite unusual. Jiyoon had a very bad gut feeling since the moment she woke up. This made her lose appetite and she eventually skipped her breakfast which she never did once in her life. As she stepped out of the apartment, the weather was quite gloomy as well.

"Hhm it's quite strange" Jiyoon said to herself. Well it was cause the weather report showed that it was supposed to be a sunny day. But there was no hint of sunlight at all.

Struggling that thought away she went to her school. Already being tired she practically dragged herself to the hallways of her school. She was looking for her besties but there was no sight of them.

Park Hyung Sik Supremacy 💗

AntifragileJN:
Where are you guys again??
Am I the only one today?🥺🥺

Jihyelikey:
M in the washroom silly

OhMyNayoung:
M stuck in the traffic
Will reach in 5min

AntifragileJN:
Yipee I'm not alone!

OhMyNayoung:
Into the aloonee!!!

Jihyelikey:
It's unknown you fool

OhMyNayoung:
🤬🤬🤬

Jiyoon was finally smiling looking at the chats. She felt her heart a little light weighted and some relief. Unknowingly she bumped into a hard chest which almost made her fall but the person quickly grabbed her waist.

Just like in the fictions but never in real life.

Fuck I should have looked where I was going Jiyoon cursed under her breath while hiding her face in that person's chest cause she was too embarrassed to look up.

"Oh hey I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" a familiar sweet honey like voice called out. She shyly looked up and it was thank God Jaemin. "Did you get hurt? A sense of worriness was there in his voice.

"No worries I'm fine. Thanks for asking" she gave a small but cute smile.

"Would you mind if I walk with you?" He asked slightly raising his eyebrows making him look more cute. Jiyoon just send a death glare making Jaemin gulp hard worrying that he might have said something wrong.

"Just kidding! I wouldn't mind at all." She showed her unique smile. "Oh thank God I got scared for a second." He chuckled.

Then they started to walk together through the hallways. It was nice and comfortable to be around Jaemin. She didn't have any worries and always laughed when she was with him. Jaemin too felt happy to be around someone like her. Wait hold on. There's no one like her.