Ch 4: STUCK WITH YOU

3rd person's pov

The next day was not that of any special nor any worse. It was a usual one. People moving around the busy streets, cars and other vehicles moving from one place to another as well. It was like any other day in Seoul.

How she hated going to school but she had no choice left. Jiyoon got up from her bed groaning in dissatisfaction. But she had to do it in order to live a normal life and for the sake of her future earning. She lazily dragged herself to the bathroom.

After doing her morning business, she did the same usual routine and went towards the bus stop. Realising that she was a little early, she plugged her earphones in and started to listen some calm music.

She was sitting alone, watching people come and go. Dead leaves falling from the trees but it wasn't the season of fall or autumn well whatever you would prefer. The stray dogs playing with each other while a stray cat rested on the street. For a moment she felt peace. The music playing in her earphones helping to be more calm.

She wanted to close her eyes for some time. Wanting to escape from the world and it's shitty reality. And that's when she did she found herself smiling a bit. But only for the smile to change it into a frown in no less time.

*Thud*

"Aish you scared the shit out of me!" Jiyoon yelled.

"Sorry but it was so much fun!" Nayoung who came out of nowhere and scared her replied. "Ya Jiyoon looks like you were dreaming about someone. Oh My! Do you have a crush on someone. Ooo tell me tell me who is it?!" She squealed.

"In your dreams! I was just dozing off but you ruined it." Jiyoon gave an angry pout. "Whatever your aegyo is ain't gonna work on me." Nayoung scoffed. "Anyways leave your dozing, did you text Jihye? She said she wouldn't come today cuz she is sick. AGAIN." She further continued.

"Is that so? I forgot. Well, let's visit her after school." Jiyoon replied. "Alrighty! Oo the bus is here let's goo!" Nayoung dragged Jiyoon's arms along with her. "Leave my arm I'm coming ya know! Or else I'll complain for assaulting" she complained. "As if you would" Nayoung replied and winked and blew a flying kiss to Jiyoon.

Time Skip ~ At School

The duo were walking towards their class but unfortunately someone stopped their way. It was none other than Raemi and her minions again.

"What do you want whore?" Nayoung asked rolling her eyes at Raemi. "Don't roll your fucking eyes at me bitch" Raemi said in her bitchy tone. "That's upto us" Jiyoon replied in that same sarcastic tone.

"Wow these bitches have some guts to talk back at me! How dare you! With the queen bee of this school!" Raemi glared.

"Wow these bitches are useless and have nothing else to do" Jiyoon glared back in the same way.

"This bitch is really not going to listen right?" Raemi was about to slap her but the bell rang just in time. "Thanks to that stupid ass bell you got saved. Next time talk to me with that tone and I'll kill you with my own hands." And with that she left her minions following behind her ridiculously swaying their hips.

"Geez what is her problem?" Nayoung scoffed for the second time. "Don't worry about them let's go." Jiyoon assured her.

They entered the class. There was nothing new and it was the usual. Some girls gossiping at the last benches of a corner in the classroom. There also two or three couples being romantic which Jiyoon found it so cringe while Nayoung was admiring the sight.

Love is way better in kdramas rather than in real life. Jiyoon thought still cringing at the couples and Nayoung who was third wheeling them.

Then their eyes met. His eyes staring into hers with his dark orbs. It felt like an angel and demon at a war. Both of them trying to win. His death stare would kill anyone who saw it. But she couldn't move her eyes away from him. Somehow it felt like time was going very slowly. Like you see in the movies. She wasn't afraid of those eyes. But she wanted to stare at it for hours.

Snapping back into the reality, Jiyoon realised that she was staring at Minho for too long.

Are you crazy idiot! He definitely caught you staring. Her inner voice scolded her. Her cheeks reddened at the thought of embarrassment. She looked up at him again. But to her surprise, he was still staring at her with a mysterious smirk on his face.

"Yo girl! You blushing?! Who made you blush like that?" Nayoung curiously asked seeing her best friend in a new state. "What nonsense are you blabbering? It's nothing" Jiyoon shyly replied. "Someone's got a new crush!"

"I don't!"

On the other hand Jisung nudged Minho, "Bro you listening? Why are you smirking so much?" "Oh it's nothing. What were you saying again" Minho asked. "Ya you never listen to me!" Jisung pouted.

"It's because you always say useless things" Hyunjin butted in. "Shut up flour boy" and they were bickering again. Felix just chuckled looking at his friends.

Then Mr. Park the teacher entered the class and the students greeted him. "Good morning students. Before we start I will handover a project to guys which you have to do it in a group of two that I'll be selecting. Also the presentation is next week."

Mr. Park started to call the names one by one. Jiyoon hoped that she would get Nayoung as her partner but it was of no use. Instead she ended up being with someone else.

"Nayoung and Taesong"

"Chaeeun and Seungro"

"Lastly Jiyoon and Minho"

"If you have any problem tell it right now" the teacher said. Jiyoon was going to speak up but Minho loudly answered, "No problem sir!"

Jiyoon gave a what the hell? look but Minho was least bothered and only gave a mysterious smirk in return.

I couldn't even protest! Oh hell way to go! She thought while glaring at him who was the least bothered person.