Ch 12: START UP

3rd person's pov

4 months later

Lee Know's debut was a huge success. He gained more than thousands of fans within just a day. Though he got the 2nd lead role in the series but his charms never failed to impress the audience. Many even claim that they have a major case 2nd lead syndrome all because of him.

The company's statistics also grew with his success. There were now companies willing to collaborate with the overnight superstar Minho aka Lee Know to promote their artists as well.

Well it was just the beginning of his new journey. Over the past month there has been hectic schedules for Minho. From advertising to getting interviewed numerous times to modelling to preparing for new drama was surely exhausting and frustrating but Lee Know being a risk taker was surely enjoying this very moment. This was his dream come true.

On the other hand the PR team didn't even get to rest properly ever since Lee Know's debut. It always happen whenever someone would debut. Whether it was an artist or an actor there would obviously be rumours coming within a blink of an eye. But with Jiyoon on the lead with supporting team members they would clear the obstacles coming in the way of their artist's life.

Now at the company, it was a normal day with everyone doing their work and Jiyoon was typing on her computer at rapid speed clearing all her tasks. While the other members were out to have lunch, Jiyoon insisted on staying as she ate a few minutes ago and wasn't having the appetite to eat.

In the midst of her work someone knocked at the door and came in.

At first Jiyoon was a bit taken aback seeing the person standing in front of her. She realised that she was staring at that person for too long, so she cleared her throat feeling embarrassed "What brings you here? I thought you were at a shoot or something"

"Oh so you were thinking about me" Minho gave a sheepish smile.

"Heck no! That's all what rookies mostly do and I wasn't thinking about you" she defended herself.

"Woah kitten don't get mad I was just joking. No need to get all worked up" he chuckled and raised his hands in defeat.

"Anyways what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to invite you and your friends for a dinner tomorrow if you guys are free"

"That's weird" Jiyoon raised an eyebrow.

"What's weird about it?"

"I never thought that you would ever do something like that. Is this some sort of silly prank of yours?"

"I feel sad you still think about me like that. C'mon Jiyoon we are not kids anymore and I wanted to start a new and good friendship with you" Minho led out a pout which Jiyoon couldn't resist admiring.

"Umm I'll ask the girls. Are your friends gonna be there as well?"

"Mmhm"

"Alright I'll text you later" Jiyoon started to get back to her work.

"Okay see you later. Bye!" Minho hopes got high as he gave a toothy grin and left.

"I think I should give him a chance" Jiyoon muttered as she watched Minho disappear out of her sight.

After that day on the rooftop, Minho did made several attempts to make Jiyoon listen to him but she wasn't just ready and somewhat uncomfortable to hear the past. Though they agreed to stay on good terms and be friends there was still an awkward tension between them whenever they were alone or had no one else to talk to.