Ch 15: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

3rd person's pov

Press conference day

The day has finally come where today's news will mostly be about Lee Know's scandal. The company booked a large conference room in one of the most luxurious hotels ever found in Seoul.

Hundreds of different news companies, journalists, article writers have already gathered at the conference room.

Jiyoon was there along with other coworkers checking if everything was at it's place. She placed the files on the tables that stood on the stage and the podium that was beautifully decorated with flowers.

"The press conference will start within 20 minutes" Jennifer came and informed Jiyoon.

"Alright I'll go check on Lee Know. Would you please handle the tasks here? There isn't much to do" Jiyoon requested.

"Eonnie don't worry too much. I can handle it. You should go" Jennifer assured her.

"Thank you so much" with that Jiyoon left.

While on the way she accidentally bumped into someone that hurt her forehead. "Oww" she let out a small yelp while rubbing her forehead.

" Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking properly. Are you hurt somewhere?" A familiar voice spoke.

Jiyoon looked up only to see Jaemin with a concerned face. Jaemin also didn't expect it to be Jiyoon and saw her with wide eyes. But soon he relaxed knowing it his friend.

"Min it's okay I'm not hurt"

"Phew I thought you to be a stranger and got worried for nothing"

"We'll talk later cause I have to find Minho. Bye!" Then she scurried off towards the receptionist. Jaemin smiled looking at her actions and went on his path.

"Hi I'm from the PR team of Paradise ent. Would you please tell me in which room Lee Know is in?" Jiyoon showed her employee id and asked the receptionist.

"Yes mam please wait for a minute." The receptionist began to search on her computer. "Mr. Lee is in room 2510"

"Okay thank you" Jiyoon bowed and went to his room.

When she reached there she didn't why but she was hesitant to ring the doorbell. She somehow managed to ring the bell and waited. After a few seconds the door opened revealing Minho.

"Oh hey come in" He opened the door wide for her.

She did what she was told and Minho closed the door. "The conference starts in like 10 minutes are you ready?" She asked looking at her watch.

"Yeah just a bit nervous" Minho replied anxiously rubbing his nape.

"Ehh it's going to be fine. Don't worry too much otherwise you'll forget the speech. We should go now. Come with me" Jiyoon signed Minho to come with her and he obeyed.

By the time they reached the conference room, the doors were closed and two bodyguards were standing beside the doors. This meant that now the time has come.

"Okay let's check your appearance one more time" she now faced towards Minho.

With her hands she was busy fixing his hair and secured his tie tight. All this time Minho stood there admiring Jiyoon's face. His eyes scanned every details of her face. They traveled from her forehead to her eyes then more into her choco brown pupils. His eyes moved from her eyes to her mole beneath her left eye then to her nose and then finally to her lips.