Ch 13: MIXED EMOTIONS

3rd person's pov

Days, weeks passed and it seemed that Jiyoon and Minho got along pretty well. They had been on a few 'dates' secretly but their relationship was still unstable holding on with the past. Just friends from being enemies. Nothing less nothing more.

Right now everyone was in a hurry. Preparations and decorations were going on in a massive room. Fans were already way ahead of time and were waiting outside with gifts and posters.

This had to be perfect because it's Lee Know's first fansign meeting and nothing should go wrong. Jiyoon and Jaemin were helping the staff get everything ready cause the showtime would start anytime soon.

But why were they even here? Well at first Minho had to persuade a lot to Jiyoon to attend his fansign. Being the kind hearted person Jiyoon eventually had to agree. She also wanted Jaemin to tag along so that she won't get lonely and Minho had no choice but to accept her request. No matter how much he hated it.

The long wait was finally over and fans were coming inside one by one. And within a matter of time the place was already crowded. Fans got busy on their phones as they waited for Minho to arrive.

On the other hand Minho was sitting inside the dressing room all alone and felt so nervous that his hands were all sweaty. What if no one shows up? What if I say something bad and hurt someone? What if I mess up badly?

Luckily Jiyoon came on time and was surprised to see the great Lee Know in that state. "Hey are you alright? Are you sick?"

"O-oh I u-uhh umm I am fine. Just a bit nervous" Minho was a bit taken aback with Jiyoon's sudden appearance which he didn't notice when he was lost in thoughts.

"You can tell if you are having any problem and don't worry you will do well. C'mon they are calling you. The fansign is about to start." She motioned him to come.

Minho let out a smile having a sense of relief and followed her. As soon as he stepped inside the hall the loud cheers boomed the walls of the hall. He bowed and waved towards them keeping a happy smile on his smile as the bodyguard took him towards his seat. The sounds of clicking pictures and the cameras recording started as well.

Lee Know grabbed a mic and started "Hey everyone I'm Lee Know and nice to meet you all. First of all I want to thank you for coming at this event. The presence of yours means a lot to me. I hope none of you were harmed on the way here." To this the fans shouted no in response making Lee Know chuckle.

"Well that's great to know. I hope everyone will enjoy and have a wonderful time here. So let's get started."

The fans came to him one by one and his smile never faded. Were his cheeks not hurting from smiling so much? They talked and joked with each other and even held his hand making the fans' dream come true.

Here Jiyoon didn't know why but there was a feeling of uneasiness in her heart. She didn't like the way the fans were all touchy with him. What the fuck! Wait why am I even bothered? Do I like him? Oh no Jiyoon you can never like Minho even if your life was at risk.

Jaemin noticed her annoyed behaviour and asked what's wrong. Jiyoon came up with a common excuse of mood swings with the blame on periods. They talked on for a while keeping Jiyoon away from being annoyed.

But unfortunately it had to end when Jaemin got a call about some issues at the company and had to leave immediately.

________________________________________________________