Ch 3: UNFULFILLED DESIRES

3rd person's pov

Jiyoon walked towards her apartment after another yet terrible day being bullied. Her arms and legs have got some bruises along with her lips but that was not that much visible. She doesn't even feel the pain anymore after so many years. It has become numb cause she has now been used to it.

She entered her apartment only to find complete darkness. It was empty but not without furniture though. Yes she lived alone while her parents were settled in Busan. At the starting of her high school, they insisted on staying with their only daughter but she was the one who wanted to live alone.

Only if her parents knew that she did that because she didn't want to be a troublesome to them anymore.

Her apartment was nice, simple, clean and organised. It was a 1BHK. She switched on the lights and stretched out. "Finally I'm home. Those brats never leave me alone." She scoffed. She threw her bag on the couch and went to refresh herself up.

A little bit of time skip :)

"Ahh it feels so good now. A warm shower does works everytime." She said to herself cause obviously no one else was there to listen to her. Suddenly a thing growled making Jiyoon look at where it was coming from.

Well, it was her grumbling hungry stomach. "Looks like it's time to cook."
She went to the kitchen and started to cook. But simply just cooking is boring right? Jiyoon plugged her earphones in and started to jam and vibe to TWICE and other k-pop groups as well.

I wanna know satangcheoreom dalkomhadaneunde
I wanna know haneureul naneun geot gatdaneunde

Its the Love Shot!
Na na na

Nal wihae bulleojweo pyeongsaeng neol mot itge Lata
I love ya

I'm so sick of this
Fake love fake love fake love

After her k-pop cooking session was finally over she went to the dinner table and started to munch on her food immediately. Even though she looked healthy and had average body, she still was a big eater or foodie whatever you would prefer.

After some time she was done eating. "Ahh that was a nice meal." And with that she quickly got up and started to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. When she was finally done she plopped down on her fluffy bed and stared at the ceiling.

As she was having random thoughts on her mind, unknowingly tears started to stream down her eyes. Yo might find it strange cause a girl who was happily vibing to songs was now crying laying down on her bed.

These thoughts continuously lingered inside her head for the umpteenth time. Why do I get treated like trash? Am I that bad? What did I even do that people hate me so much? Why does everyone hate me? I'm starting to lose faith and hope in myself.

The voices never left her alone. Always crumbling her like a useless paper.

But out of nowhere her thoughts got changed by her subconscious. What are you thinking idiot?! I'm just wasting my time! I have to get up and study. Or else I'll surely become a failure. I should get started.

Even though Jiyoon seemed to be weak on the outside but she was smart and a hardworking girl.

Minho's side

*Slap* That was surely a harsh one.

"Did you think that I wouldn't know what you were upto?! Brat!" Mr. Lee (Minho's dad) yelled at him. "I'm sorry father." Minho apologized.

"I told you numerous times to quit entertainment and music so that you could be at the top. Study at the best college and be next heir of my business. NOT TO BECOME A BLOODY USELESS ENTERTAINER! But damn! You're just being a stubborn little shit!" Mr. Lee spatted.

"Atleast I'm not failing any subject. And father dancing or listening to music isn't a cri-"

*Slap* and this it was much harder than the first one causing Minho's skin to burn with pain and the handprint was also red and visible. But this was nothing Minho anymore.

"JUST SHUT UP! Next time if I catch you doing this shit again you will have to pay the price. Be ready then." With that Mr. Lee stormed out of Minho's room closing the door with a loud bang.

Minho's knees collapsed. He fell down on the floor. He looked at the torned postures and photos of his favourite groups which was done by his none other than not so beloved father.

No matter how much he tried, he couldn't hold back his tears of pain. In the end, he was sobbing silently so that his dad wouldn't come again mocking him for crying like a girl.

Why don't you understand? Just atleast listen to your child's wish once. Doesn't my opinion matter to anyone. Not a single person in this house understand me. I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

His mom was watching the whole scene silently but couldn't dare to speak up. She knew that she would make it worse by interrupting them. Her husband was completely drunk again. She felt so sad and guilty for not protecting her son but had no choice at all.

This would happen everyday. Chaos and fights all over the house. Even the neighbours were tired of it everyday.

Even though Minho was not that much of a great person, but he was actually a genius which very few people knew. He would be one of the toppers of the school but being the 2nd and not the number 1. And his dad was never satisfied because of it.

Mr. Lee never appreciated his hard work and rather he would taunt his son. Always comparing him with his elder brother and cousins. But what his father didn't knew is that his brother and cousins were far more worse in terms of personality.

His friends were the only people who would actually listen to him. They were always on his side no matter what the situation was. After all they have similar pain and they understand the other's one also.

He had to suffer so much because he thought that the cause of this all problems was that 1 person. His dream was completely crumbled and ruined. And he hated it. He became the monster he never wanted to because of that person.

And this person became his most hated enemy.

A/N: No hate to Minho's real parents. And pls vote n comment. Feel free to show any mistake in my story.

 Feel free to show any mistake in my story