Ch 5: BAD LUCK

3rd person's pov

"Yo listen partner" Minho called out.

"The hell you're saying" Jiyoon scoffed.

"I meant for the damn project you fool." Minho rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeah right. So what about it?" She asked.

"Listen kitty you prepare the data, make the presentation and lastly put my name on it." Minho simply said but it sounded like an order.

"What makes you think that I'm gonna do it your way?" She glared at him.

"So you won't?" He glared back.

"Don't think that I'm gonna do as you say. You have to take part equally in this project. And it's not a big deal. You yourself are smarty pants." She told.

"You are so boring! Can't you do it yourself?" Minho whined trying to be more dramatic than he already is.

"Fine then don't do it. I was gonna send it to our teacher anyway." She showed her phone showing the voice recording she secretly took.

"You sneaky little-" Minho started to chase her around. Luckily the classroom was empty and no one saw them. He tried grabbing her but Jiyoon successfully dodged him.

"Hey just GIVE IT TO ME!" Minho yelled who already started to pant. "Listen I know that you are not dumb. Do it and we will cause each other no harm." Jiyoon declared. "Fine!" He finally gave up making Jiyoon smirk in victory.

Time Skip ~ Lunch Break

The trio was walking together with their arms linked with each other. They were just talking about random stuff and laughing their ass off. Suddenly Jiyoon told that she needed to use the restroom and asked the other two to go ahead. They simply just nodded and went on their own ways.

After doing her business, she was washing her hands at the basin not knowing what was about to come.

Before she could leave the door was bursted with a bunch of girls laughing worse than maniacs came barging in. I think you can guess who that is?

Jiyoon wanted to leave but the girls had already their eyes on her with a disgusted face. It was none other than Kang Raemi and her friends more like minions. "Oh look who's here! Isn't this our lovely friend Jiyoon?" Raemi asked the girls acting surprised.

Before Jiyoon could even leave Raemi grabbed her arm harshly and pushing her back while one of the girls smirked and locked the door.

"Ya can't you be nice and even say a hello to us? That's very unlike of Jiyoon" Raemi frowned. "Please let me go." She begged. "Oh Raemi yah I forget to tell you that I heard that Jiyoon and Minho are in a project together." Kara one of the minions spoke up.

"What?! Why are you telling me this now?!" She yelled being annoyed at the fact she couldn't even be friends with Minho and yet his enemy is working together with him. "Oh so that's why this bitch wants to leave us. You are nothing but just a pathetic bitch." Raemi gripped Jiyoon's hair while glaring at her.

"Please let me go" tears were slowly starting to form in her eyes. She was tired and fed up of this drama. "Let you go? Hah! Do you think you have a chance with Minho?" Raemi asked.

"I don't even like him. You can have him all to yourself Raemi. Now please let me go! I haven't done anything wrong" She pleased. "Alright listen bitch don't even think of him. He is MINE AND ONLY MINE! UNDERSTOOD?"

To this Jiyoon quickly nodded her head.

"Good now fuck off" Raemi poked Jiyoon's forehead harshly and left. Tears were already flowing as her knees already gave up. Poor girl has to suffer so much even if it wasn't her fault. She took time to stop herself from crying and left the restroom for the cafeteria as if nothing happened.

"What took you so long?" Nayoung and Jihye whined in unison.

"Oh nothing I just got a call from mom and it took a while than I thought." A lie left her lips.

Time Skip ~ After School

Minho:
Meet me at xxxx library at 6:30

Jiyoon:
K

"Hmm" Jiyoon wondered. Why was their text so short? It made her feel uneasy. She wished it could have been longer. "Ya! Why am I thinking about that jerk? Geez get a hold of yourself" she scolded herself as soon as she realised what she was getting herself into.

She looked at the time. Still had 1 hour before leaving. So she decided to get ready and prepare her work. Within less time she was done and gave some finishing touches to her light makeup. Looking at the mirror, for the first time she felt cute.

Minho's side:

"What? Just a k!! She gave just a k!! That nerd" Minho scoffed at her reply. He too wished the texting was a little bit longer. No wonder why but he felt a little feeling at the text.

I know it's weird to think over a simple text like that but we can never control a human's mind and feeling.

"Fuck why am I thinking about a stupid thing like that? She's just a nerd whom I consider as my enemy." Minho reminded himself. He got off his bed and started preparing as well.

At The Library

Both Minho and Jiyoon were doing their own work with silence riding over them. Once or twice they would ask each other questions and nothing else.

Jiyoon was working peacefully but on the other hand Minho was restless. He didn't like this silence at all. But he didn't want to create a drama at the library with a bunch of people. He couldn't help but stare at her face.

For the first time he observed her eyes behind her new glasses. His eyes were slowly going down to her small nose and to her soft and pouted pink lips when she was solving a problem. His stare was unnoticed by her. She is not bad looking as I thought Minho wondered.

Jiyoon stretched her hand to grab a paper when her hand got Minho's attention. "Where did you get this bruise from?" He grabbed her hand and observed it.

"Why do you care?" Jiyoon questioned back getting her hand out of his grip.

"Just tell me. Was it that Raemi?" He guessed.

"Well you should handle your girlfriend before she hurts anyone." She told him.

"That bitch is not my girlfriend. I don't like fake and artificial things."

"Really? Well she was earlier claiming that you belong to her" Jiyoon raised an eyebrow.

"Don't believe that plastic. Btw I'll get something to drink do you want anything?" He asked.

"No thanks I'm good." She replied. But Minho being stubborn insisted and somehow Jiyoon agreed.

When he came back he found her sleeping peacefully with her face facing towards him. Fool he thought and chuckled. He went towards her placing the drinks on the table and arranged the papers. "Damn she really finished it quickly." Minho said to himself with a low voice making sure she doesn't wake up.

He took a chair beside her and put his down resting on his arm and facing her. For a while he stared at her face. He realised that she was such a natural beauty. She looked so cute while sleeping. Minho took his phone out and silently took a picture. Keeping it for himself.