Ch 9: ONCE AGAIN

3rd person's pov

8 years later~

Warm sunrays entered the bedroom through the curtains indicating that a new day has come. She was sleeping peacefully with her soft snores filling up the silent room. But her sleep had come to end soon.

RING! RING! Buzzed her alarm. Jiyoon opened her eyes slowly and reached out her hand to shut off her alarm. She rubbed her eyes and lazily sat up. "Good morning to me!" She happily beamed to herself. She got up and opened the curtains and enjoyed the feeling of warm sunrays on her face.

Looking at the time she realised that if she wasted another minute then she's probably gonna be late to her work. So she straight went to do her morning business in the bathroom.

After doing her routine she got dressed in her formal attire and did some light makeup. She looked at the watch and got shocked to see not much time was left. So she hurriedly went out her apartment and bought a whole kimbap and coffee from the store and munched on it on the way.

Soon she entered the building PARADISE ENTERTAINMENT company where she worked. This company was famous for its successful and famous actors. Some of them were even dancers and singers. It was always at the top in terms of business and their way of treating their artists. And after years of hardwork, at present Jiyoon is the team leader of the PR Team.

She greeted her co-workers on her way towards the office. Opening the door she was greeted a good morning by her team members. And of course Jiyoon also greeted them back with her usual warm and happy smile on her face.

Well you would probably be wondering by now that what happened to the others right?

Her bestfriend Nayoung is currently a fashion designer under a well known company which is her dream come true job. And for the other one Jihye is a well to do software engineer. Though their jobs kept them busy, they would often call each other and meet up and have talks like the good old days.

Felix apologised to Jiyoon even when it wasn't not his fault. Jiyoon still forgave him and they were good friends who keep in touch from time to time. After finishing high school, Felix went back to Australia as he wanted to live there for his future plans.

About him............ There is no idea. Before Jiyoon got transferred to another school, she made it pretty sure for him to pay for his sins. Afterwards no information about his existence. Anyways he was her past and she already closed that chapter of her life and moved on.

Coming back to the present, a handsome guy came to the PR team's office holding some files in his hand. Jiyoon saw him and smiled at him "Hey Jaemin! What made you come here?"

"Good morning and these are some things you need to take care of" He smiled and handed her those.

It was bit surprising for both Jaemin and Jiyoon back then when they got to know that they were gonna be colleagues at the same company. it became easy for them to help each other at work and over the years they became quite great and close friends. Many of the workers believed that they were dating and were jealous but both of them denied saying that they were good friends since highschool.

They talked for a bit until his phone rang and went off saying that he'll meet her at lunch. When Jiyoon was about to get back to her work, she felt the eyes of her team members staring at her. "Is there something wrong? Why are you all staring at me like you have seen some ghost??" She chuckled at her last sentence.

"You like Mr. Kang don't you?" Mrs. Shin asked her.

"Yeah I think you guys should go out on a date!" Nabi her assistant replied.

"Guys I already told you! We are just friends. We don't have any romantic feelings for each other" Jiyoon clarified.

"C'mon girl you know that every love story starts with a friendship" Jennifer replied.

"Well FYI he is not my type. So lets leave this aside and clear all the rumours first" Jiyoon ordered and everybody got back to work.

Time Skip ~ After Lunch

Jiyoon came back from the cafeteria along with a chatter box Jaemin with her. He sure talks a lot but he is a great company. While they were walking down the hallways, as usual the women and a few men were staring at them. Mostly Jaemin to be more precise. The gossips, the talking at the people's back never ended.

Some were cursing her for stealing 'their' Jaemin away. Some men were burning with jealousy for Jaemin's looks and craved Jiyoon's attention. But they both cared less as it was the society's usual work and they had nothing else better to do.

"So do you wanna hang out on friday with our friends? you can invite your friends as well if you want to" Jaemin suggested shyly scratching his neck.

"Umm I'll think about it. I'll let you know tomorrow" she replied.

"I'm not forcing but it would be great if you would be there" he told her.

"I'll have to see about that. And don't worry if I don't go then I will buy you beer and dinner" Jiyoon assured.

Hearing this Jaemin's lips turned into a smile and happily nodded at her.

They parted their ways and when Jiyoon entered the office, she saw the members talking about something very excitingly. "Did I miss something? What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

"Oh Ms. Bae don't you know about it? Everyone in this office knows it by now" said Mrs. Shin.

"Know what?" Jiyoon raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Today a trainee of here will be revealed in today's meeting for the first time. Some mentors even called him a secret weapon of Paradise Entertainment. I heard that he's gonna debut very soon. He was kept very secretly and only a few saw his face. They said that his face looks like that of an Greek god. How come you didn't know about this?" Jennifer said curiously.

"Oh that's what you were talking about. So what? This happens almost everytime when a rookie debuts" Jiyoon said sarcastically.

"You are not even interested girl. I'm so jealous of you that you'll get to see him while we won't" Nabi let out a pout.

"Don't worry. Cause sooner or later you'll see him anyway. Oh the meeting is starting. I should go. Bye guys" Jiyoon looked at her watch and walked out.

When she entered the conference room, most of the workers were already there waiting. She silently went towards her seat shyly waving at some of the workers and sat down.

"You're late" Jaemin who was sitting next to Jiyoon whispered near her ear making her startle.

"Oh gosh Jaemin you scared me" Jiyoon dramatically said putting a hand on her chest. Jaemin only chuckled at her response.

Soon the CEO Mr. Kim came along with boy whose face was hidden with a cap and mask. Mr. Kim cleared his throat and started " I welcome everyone present here in today's meeting. As you may all know, today I'm introducing you to our company's ace who'll soon be debuting as an actor. But first give a give round of applause for him" and everyone started clapping.

"Now please introduce yourself to everyone boy" Mr. Kim motioned the boy to come forward. The boy did as he was told and removed his mask and cap making everyone be in awe with his looks. But the reaction of Jiyoon was completely different as her eyes were in horror.

The boy then spoke "Hello everyone! I'm soon to be a rookie Lee Know with my original name as Lee Minho. Nice to meet you all!" He gave a 90° bow.