Ch 2: FIGHT OR ESCAPE

3rd person's pov

As soon as she reached the restroom Jiyoon didn't hesitate to lock herself inside the toilet. She sat on the toilet seat and of course with the cover on. Her eyes looked as if shining diamond tears were threatening to fall out. But after practising for so many days, she stopped herself from crying.

She didn't want to let her emotions control her.

It took a while for Jiyoon to calm down and she shakily unlocked the door. "Nothing new. This happens everyday. Don't cry for these silly things Jiyoon." She told herself. Sighing she went towards the basin to wash her hands and grabbed a tissue trying to clean her uniform which was now stained with juice.

"Ya Jiyoon!" Jihye entered slamming the door hard along with a panting Nayoung beside her. It wasn't that far but yup Nayoung is unfortunately bad at running. "Why did you have to run off like that?! We were worried about you!" Jihye snapped. "Hey say something idiot!" Jihye hit Nayoung's arm slightly who was still catching her breath.

"Yeah.... right! Jiyoon-aah please....don't....run....away like.... that. You know........I'm bad at.... running." Nayoung said still half panting.

Hearing her response Jiyoon chuckled "Alright I won't." "Did they hurt you? If they did I'm gonna whoop their ass out." Jihye told tightening her fist.

"You don't have to Jihye. Look I'm totally fine." Jiyoon assured. "But your uniform's not." Nayoung replied. "Don't worry. It will be gone if I wash it." Jiyoon said.

Just then the bell rang indicating that their precious break is over. "C'mon let's go. Don't wanna be late for Mr. Park's class." Nayoung said. "Look she's always head over heels for that Mr. Park." Jihye scoffed.

"Hey don't talk about him like that. He's so sweet and gentle." Nayoung pouted. Yeah she's the best at acting cute and cringe at the same time. "Whatever." Jihye replied.

"You guys should go I'll come in a bit." Jiyoon said. "Are you sure?" Nayoung asked. "Yeah don't worry about me" Jiyoon assured her. "Alright but don't be late." Jihye said and with that the two left.

Jiyoon took a few minutes to get herself ready. After she was done she went out. "Umm Jiyoon" a deep voice called behind her before she could leave.

She turned around and saw a boy who is a part of Minho's gang. It was Felix.

"Yeah what do you want?" She asked softly. "I'm sorry for what my friends did to you. I had no idea that they would do that." Felix said. "It's okay. You don't have to apologise for what they did." She replied.

"But why are you feeling sorry for me? I thought you were like them?" Jiyoon questioned. "They may be my friends but I don't do all that bad stuff. I know that they do it for some reason" Felix replied with a smile on his face. For some reason huh? That's just bullshit Jiyoon thought.

"By the way, can we be friends if you don't mind?" He asked feeling the awkward tension between them. Jiyoon could feel her cheeks heating up because no boy usually talks to her. At first she hesitated but eventually agreed cause she knew he meant no harm to her.

"Thanks Jiyoon" He winked while smiling.

"Yeah it's not a big deal" She nervously replied not knowing what else to say.

"Alright I'm late for class see you late bye!" Felix waved off and left. Jiyoon also went to her class. Thank God Mr. Park was not there when she arrived. She looked at her classroom and found her friends immediately. But out of luck she had to face Minho because they were in the same class. She didn't even look at him but still she could feel him having an evil smirk on his face.

Hopefully the rest of the day went without Minho bothering her.

Time skip to After School

Jiyoon was the last one that had leave school because the teacher her some work to do. One of the disadvantages of being a favourite student. Her friends insisted on staying with her but she denied. Knowing how stubborn Jiyoon is they both left having no choice.

After some time she was finally done. "Phew these are finally done. Now I can go home. But it feels nice cause no one is here and it's all silent." Jiyoon said to herself. Little did Jiyoon know that she's not the only one.

She took her bag and was ready to leave. But someone suddenly stopped her way.

A group of girls stood in front of her with their faces caked up with tons of makeup. Oh no not again! Shit! Jiyoon thought.

"What's up nerd?"

It was Kang Raemi and her minions. She believes herself to be the most beautiful and the only popular girl in school. No one really liked her cause she's mean to everyone. Wanting every good looking boy to herself only. And also one of the famous bully of the school.

"What do you want?" Jiyoon scoffed.

"Look girls. This bitch has got some attitude to talk back at me huh?" Raemi pushed Jiyoon making her fall on the ground. She tried to escape but it was of no use.

"Look at how ugly you are. Bet you can't even see without those stupid glasses. That's why no one likes you except your two little worthless shits. Even Minho hates you." She continued and her minions started laughing along with her.

"Don't talk about my friends like that." Jiyoon defended.
"Just shut up and don't talk back at me bitch. Know your place. You should be always below me" Raemi gripped on her hair harshly and Jiyoon couldn't help but let out a loud scream.

"LET ME GO! YOU MENACES!" She was trying her best to break free from Raemi's grip but it was of no use cause the girls were holding her tight preventing her from escaping.

Raemi's lips curled up to an evil smile and letting out a dark chuckle having her satisfaction. "Girls didn't you hear what she said. Leave her" She ordered them but her grip never left Jiyoon's hair. The girls did as they told. Soon Raemi smashed Jiyoon against one of the lockers harshly with all of her strength.

"Oww" Jiyoon led out a small yelp and fell down. The girls started to laugh out hysterically looking at the poor girl's state enjoying to see her suffering.

Seems like this wasn't going to end anytime soon.