Ch 14: BIGGEST FEAR REVEALED

3rd person's pov

A Few Days Later

It was a normal day and Jiyoon was walking towards the company once again not knowing what was yet come. She greeted the receptionist and walked towards the office. While on her way, she saw people of other teams running here and there talking on the phone, carrying documents and it was a whole mess. Jiyoon sensed that something was wrong and hurriedly ran towards the office.

"You guys! What the hell is going on here? Is there a new rumour again?" Jiyoon barged inside the cabin. Her coworkers were so busy they didn't get the chance to speak.

"A scandal came out just a minute ago. It involves Lee Know. It is a bullying scandal." Jennifer managed to say it somehow while typing on the keyboard.

"W-what s-scandal?"

"Aigoo didn't you hear her? It. Is. A. Bullying. Scandal. And the evidence against him is so strong that we can't even deny that it is not real" Mrs. Shin said every word clearly with a sad face.

"Ms. Bae what should we do? We all are doomed now!" Nabi cried out. Yes she is a crybaby.

Jiyoon's phone started to ring, getting calls from different companies, media and whatnot. But she didn't pick up any of those. She quickly went towards her computer and typed Lee know scandal on the internet. And multiple articles showed up.

Breaking News:

The new rising superstar Lee Know is claimed to be a bully during his highschool years!

The scandal of Lee Know states that he bullied the person 'A' working under the same company he is working.

The stealer of fans' heart Lee Know actually turns out to be a bully.

'Kiss Of Life's actor Lee Know is accused of bullying his schoolmates during highschool. Netizens are demanding justice for the victims. Click here to know more.

Unconsciously Jiyoon clicked on the article where a video was attached with it. Once again Jiyoon's eyes stood in horror as she saw the thumbnail of the video. She gulped and clicked on the video with shaking hands hoping that it is not what Jiyoon feared it to be.

There it was again. The same video years ago where Jiyoon was horribly pranked by Minho and once it was viral all over the school website. For a moment Jiyoon feared that if people knew that Jiyoon is the victim of Minho's bullying then it won't be easy for both of them to keep their job alive.

Jiyoon was so lost in her worries that she didn't know when her team members gathered near her and watched the video together. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Mrs. Shin's voice.

"Poor girl. I don't think she deserved to get splashed with slime like that. And Lee Know being the cause of this is surely unexpected"

"I thought Lee Know is actually a nice person. I feel so bad knowing this now." Nabi spoke up.

"But we have to somehow protect him. Or else it will be a huge loss for the company and we would be jobless on the streets." Jennifer tiredly facepalmed herself.

"One of the articles said that the victim is working in our company. Do you guys have any idea about that?" Nabi asked.

"We couldn't see her face properly because she was covered with slime. So I don't think we know who that is unless she stands up for herself." Said Mrs. Shin.