Chapter 21 - Rude Boy

" Come here, rude boy, boy, can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, boy, is you big enough?
Take it, take it (Yeah), baby, baby (Yeah)
Take it, take it (Yeah), love me, love me. "

'Rude Boy' - Rhianna

************************************

It was as she made to walk into the bedroom that Shannon made his move and launched himself out of the hot tub after her.

She saw this and screeched, running into the bedroom with him following in hot pursuit, where he finally caught up with her and grabbed her round the waist, spinning her to face himself.

"I know exactly what you're up to." He told Emily, smirking.

He saw her trying to suppress a smirk from him.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm tired and I'm going to get changed for bed."

"Oh really?" Shannon quirked an eyebrow at her and started manoeuvring her, backing her towards the door to the large en-suite bathroom, to the walk-in shower.

"Really?" Emily was trying very hard to keep herself from smiling by now.

"You're a terrible liar sometimes." Shannon pressed his lips to hers and mummbled against them.

Emily giggled and moved to drape her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair at the back, whilst positioning her naked body so that it was pressed as flushly as she could against Shannon's own semi-naked one proceeding to lightly, at first, brush her hips against Shannon's crotch.

She innocently, coyly looked up at him from beneath her lashes, tugging her bottom lip into her mouth.

"I believe you're the one who seems to think I have something else in mind." She batted her lashes at him. Shannon took a sharp intake of breath, rolling his eyes upwards and biting down on his own lower lip, trying to suppress a growl.

"I mean. I was just trying to get changed, but it somehow seems that we've ended up in the bathroom. Although, maybe you could help me. I do seem to be a little...wet." Emily shrugged, looking up at him, but pressing her hips more firmly against his crotch and this time rotating her hips slowly from side to side in a figure of eight motion.

Shannon lowered his gaze down to her and locked his eyes with her vibrant green ones.

A growl suddenly emanated from his throat and he shoved her firmly, but carefully up against the fresh white tiles of the shower, before spinning her around to press her flat up against their coolness.

He heard Emily gasp slightly at the sensation as he took hold of some of her hair in his fist, lightly pulling her head back to reach his lips.

"Fuck. This." He mumbled against them as he reached out with his other hand to turn the shower on, causing warm water to start raining down around the two of them.

Next, he used his free hand to tug the waistband of his boxers down to free himself, kicking them away and guiding himself into her dripping entrance.

As he did so, he released her hair and moved to encapsulate her body from behind with his own, enveloping her in his arms.

Emily mewled at the sensation of him entering her from behind, sinking back into Shannon's hard body.

"I love you." Shannon lent down and whispered into Emily's ear as he began to carefully thrust into her, being careful to mind her bump whilst kissing up her neck.

"I love you too, Shannon." She managed to get out before he hit a particularly good spot inside of her, causing her to let out a loud moan.

He chuckled softly against her neck when he heard her reaction to his movements.