Chapter 35 - Skin

" No heels, no shirt, no skirt, all I'm in is just skin
No jeans, take 'em off, wanna feel your skin
You a beast, oh, you know that I like that skin (You know that I like it, baby)
Come here, baby, all I wanna see you in is just skin
Oh, oh, your skin
Oh, oh, just skin (Oh, oh)
Oh, oh, I'm loving your skin
Oh, oh (All I wanna see you in is just). "

'Skin' - Rihanna
************************************

The cab dropped them both off back at the hotel and walking hand in hand, Shannon and Emily made their way over to the awaiting elevator.

Once they were inside the elevator, Emily moved closer to Shannon and slid her arms around his waist, looking up at him.

"Thank you for this evening. I had really lovely time. I needed it. Things have been pretty stressful lately."

"I know, Sweetheart. We'll figure things out once I'm done with tour. Are you going to go back to Alaska when we're done?"

"Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?" She grinned up at him.

"Hell no! You'd have to fight me off to let you go." He moved to slide one arm around her, and rested a hand in the small of her back to press her closer to himself, whilst the other hand moved to stroke the side of her face.

Shannon stood there for the remainder of the elevator ride and smiled down at her.

"You make me so happy." He whispered.

Emily stood on tiptoes and pressed a firm kiss on his lips as the door to the elevator pinged open.

Shannon stood back, allowing her to get out first, and Emily reached to take one of his hands in hers and started leading him down the corridor to her hotel room.

She looked back at him from over her shoulder and grinned. "I think I said I was going to pay you back for paying for my breakfast this morning, didn't I?"

They reached the door and Emily rummaged around for her room card. Shannon moved to press himself up behind her, dropping his hands to her hips, stroking them. He lent in and kissed up to the sensitive spot just below her ear.

"I believe that you did." He breathed into her ear as he slid his hands from her hips up her body to the start of the V-opening to her dress and slid his hands inside up under the fabric to caress the soft skin of the sides of her breasts.

The door clicked open, and Emily fell through the doorway, Shannon stumbling in behind her.

"Shit! Sorry. That didn't quite go to plan." She laughed. So did Shannon.

Tossing the key card onto the glass table, she heard the door click closed and crossed over to her side of the bed, switching on the bedside light, before making her way back over to him, grabbing the lapels of Shannon's navy, linen jacket in the process, to bring his face down to hers, where she pressed her lips firmly against his once more.

Sliding her hands inside the jacket and up to the shoulders. She eased it off from around them and let it slide to the floor with a gentle thud.

Shannon moved his hands once more to her hips as he placed opened-mouthed hot kisses on the underside of her jaw. She whimpered, pulling away, looking at him.

"Take this off." She told him firmly, tugging at the hem of his plain white t-shirt that he wore.

He reached behind himself and pulled the shirt up and over his head, then off.

As his stomach became exposed, she reached out and ran her fingertips over the expanse of muscles that were unveiled to her, drinking in the sight. She never got tired of his body and he never got tired of hers.