Introduction

Atop a vast snowy landscape, you will find three clans of cats

Atop a vast snowy landscape, you will find three clans of cats. Three groups of noble warriors who strive to survive in the most frozen and unforgiving of lands. After a terrible storm destroyed the original clans, three littermates rose from the ashes and formed new clans...

But the challenge was too great. They couldn't survive, let alone build up new clans in the frozen land. So, their mother made a sacrifice, and the nearly faded ancestors of the original clans put all their strength together.

Each of the littermates were given legendary powers to lead their clans to survival.

Falconstar, leader of FalconClan, was given the gift of flight. Massive feathered wings, which could propel him great distances.

Cometstar, leader of CometClan, received extreme speed, agility, and jumping abilities. Aquastar, leader of AquaClan, received glowing patches of fur, thick skin, and the ability to control water.

They passed these traits down to their ancestors, and the clans thrived... Until something went wrong.

The cats started fighting each other. Each battle grew more and more brutal. The clans forgot their origins, and cats grew hungry for conquest. The clans were dying.

The three legendary leaders convened for the last time, and decided on one last desperate attempt to save the clans. They knew the risk they were taking, how deadly the choice they were about to make was.

This is the story of that final attempt.