Allegiances

FalconClan

(Clan of warriors that poses unique feathered wings)

Leader:

Talonstar - Old dark grey tom with dark blue-grey eyes (wings are dark grey with age)

Deputy:

Duskfang - Grey tom with darker grey splotches, a protruding tooth and amber eyes (wings match eye colour)

Apprentice, Icepaw

Medicine Cat:

Dawnclaw - Pale ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes (wings slightly brighter than eye colour)

Apprentice, Smokepaw

Warriors:

Frostwing - Muscular calico tom with ice-blue eyes (wings are an elegant silver-grey colour)

Cloudstorm - Dark grey tom with white speckles and green eyes (wings are a pale green colour)

Nightfrost - Grey and white she-cat with a long scar running along her neck and amber eyes (wings are a silver-gold colour)

Apprentice, Coalpaw

Moonfeather - Dark blueish-grey tom with bright blue eyes (large grey-brown wings, heavily resembling those of an eagle)

Roseflight - Rose cream she-cat with white ears and a fluffy white tail (wings are a pale pink colour)

Apprentice, Snowpaw

Russetspark - Russet she-cat with long claws and bright green eyes (wings match eye colour)

Apprentices:

Snowpaw - Large pure white tom with amber eyes (wings match pelt colour)

Icepaw - Pale grey she-cat with with ice-blue eyes (wings are a silver-blue colour)

Smokepaw - Dark grey colour point she-cat with a fluffy pelt and amber eyes (wings are the colour of a sunrise)

Coalpaw - Small black tom with bright green eyes (wings are an unusually bright green colour)

Nursery

Silvermist - Small white she-cat with a scarred hind leg, and pale blue eyes, (wings are a soft white blue colour), mother to Specklekit (a white speckled tom with blue eyes, 1.5 moons)

Fadedkit - White and dark grey colour point she-kit with half dark, half light blue eyes (5 moons), mother died during war with AquaClan, father is an unknown loner

Elders:

Stormswirl - Tortoiseshell she-cat with bright green eyes and a missing eye, retired early due to degrading muscular strength (wings are a pale green-grey colour)

CometClan

(Fierce clan of warriors that poses extreme speed, agility, and jumping abilities)

Leader

Breezestar - Heavily scarred old silver-grey she-cat with deep blue eyes

Deputy