Chapter 5

Hiya guys! This is chapter 5 and it is really short, sorry. I didn't know how else to end this chapter, but chapter 6 in being written now. I did edit this before publishing, but if I still make anymore mistakes and you would like to tell me about it so I won't do it again(hopefully), then I'm fine with that. I would like to thank you guys for hanging in there with no update before. I did have part of chapter 4 written at that time, but I hadn't finished it and I didn't really have the encouragement to, until a certain fan commented asking for the new update and that really lifted my spirits! I would like to say thank you to her as well and I hope she, as well as everyone else, loves this chapter! Thanks! Love you guys! JESUS SAVES!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walked down the corridor with the guard at my side, I wondered what Lucas and I would talk about this time. Family? Funny moments? The Radioactive War?

I broke from my thoughts when the guard stopped in front of Lucas' office door. I thanked him then walked in to see the room empty and the window open. That was strange. Usually, he'd be waiting for me. I walked back out and asked te guard where Lucas went. He said that he should be in there and walked in with me. I walked to the window a bit quickly and looked out the window. Nothing.

"Where's the guard that was on post?" I asked him.

"There was no guard, he dismissed one and told me to go look for you." he answered. The guard an I both realized what had happened and he rushed out. I ran to catch up with him. 'This can't be happening,' I thought. We reached the throne room of the castle and the guard shouted out,"Your Majesty! Prince Lucas has been kidnapped!"

The room came to a still silent and the man they were meeting with turned around. Guess I should've known my old enemy would still be here. Advisor Engrano.(the reason I gave him that name is because engraño means deceit in Spanish).