Chapter 17

Hey guys! I'm going to be honest with you, I hate this book! I never got this far in it on paper, so basically, now, I'm just writing things. I'm going to try and make it better, but if I still don't like it then I may just rewrite the whole thing over again on paper, delete this book, and post the redone version. I'd hate to have to do that, but I really don't like how this book is turning out. I also am going to need some feedback from you guys on this, because I really don't know what to do, but I have been praying about it. So, I will let you know, I still hope this chapter will turn out okay and that it won't be a total mess. This is chapter 7. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wooden wagon kept bumping up and down disabling me from keeping my thoughts straight. My wrists were burning and turning red from the bindings Griffin put on my hand.

We both knew I could easily beat up the mercenaries, get the bindings off, and make a run for it, but we also knew that I wouldn't save myself only to put Lucas and his family as well as my friends in danger.

"You're being awfully quiet. Want to talk?" Griffin said sarcastically, followed by an evil chuckle.

I simply rolled my eyes and ignored him and the laughter that ran through the wagon, and focused on what was behind the wagon.

I could still see a blurry version of the kingdom in the distance. The morning sun came up from the right of the great city and made a shadow of it on its left. 'I wonder if Lucas and Jaune and Lin have discovered my disappearance by now' I thought. I hope not, the longer it asked for them to find me, the better.

"I'd take a good, long look. That's the last time you'll ever see that city again." Griffin said. That's the only thing he says that I'm going to listen to.