Cheated

Kingdom Square a dazzling city filled with hard working people. It's summer time and everyone is preparing for the work week by relaxing on a lovely Saturday evening. Sonic and Mario were walking down knuckles street wanting to see if he wanted to join them for a drink. "So how's married life so far mars?" Sonic asked. "It's going good what about you" "Same also I'm going to surprise Amy by-" CRASH "The hell?" They said and approached knuckles house hearing yelling. The door opens and Espio is tossed out shirtless. "KNUCKLES IM SORRY PLEASE IT WAS A MISTAKE!" He begged then dodges a beer bottle that crashed through his car window making the alarm go off. "NO DATING YOUR CHEATING ASS WITH THIS IS BASTARD WAS A MISTAKE!!!!" Knuckles yelled tossing a half naked Vector out. "Knuck—" a suit case hits Espio in the head. "AND STAY OUT YOU CHEATING WHORE!!!" Knuckles slams the door and the two drive off. "Let's check on him" Mario said and sonic nods. They walk up on the porch and knock. "GO AWAY ESPIO!!!" "It's not him knux it's me and Mario we saw what happened let us in" sonic said and knuckles unlocks the door but doesn't open it. Sonic opens the door and they walk in seeing knuckles curled up on the couch in tears. "Knuckles how about we treat you out for drinks tonight help you feel better?" Mario said rubbing knuckles back. "Yeah man" "Knuckles just know you aren't to blame it was espio's choice to do what he did." Sonic said. "Look you guys I appreciate it.... But please just leave me alone....." knuckles said and holds the couch pillow closer to his face. "You know we're a call away....." sonic said and they get up to leave. Sonic grabs a throw blanket and puts it over knuckles while Mario placed a glass of water on the coffee table then leave.
Night falls and knuckles starts tossing a turning. Images of glowing demonic eyes surrounding him and blood start flashing. The shadow of the trees limbs start forming tentacles that start to wrap around his body. One tentacle wraps tightly around his neck making it hard for him to breathe. Two large ones wraps around his legs tighter and smaller ones glide up and rubs his member along with other points of his body. He moans still gasping for air. "MINE!!!" A voice yells and knuckles bolts up sweating.

"What in the world..."