Do we have a deal?

Espio sits in his living room of his apartment and looks through his phone's pictures. He starts to seeing the unhappiness knuckles started to get towards the end and realized he did fuck up. "Knuckles I do anything to get you back..... I would fix everything that has made you so unhappy...." He sighs and turns his phone off. "Perhaps you can" a male voice said making espio jump and grabs his gun. "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!"  Espio yelled. "Names Mephiles and I have a deal for you" Mephiles said rubbing his fingers together. "I know you want the echidna back right? Well I want my brother to step down as CEO. So how about we work together to get what we want" He smiled looking at the chameleon as he lower the gun. "What kind of deal?" He asked and Mephiles eyes sparked as he grinned. "Quite simple my lizard friend. You give this to knuckles as a "early wedding" present" Mephlies makes a bottle of knuckles favorite cologne appear in his hand. "And once he sprays it he will forget all about shadow and only think of you~ but the catch is you must make sure shadow isn't around or it won't work. Shadow would sniff it out before he uses it." "What do you get in return if I take this?" Espio asked eyeing the bottle. "Easy I get the company because shadow would be way to heartbroken to run it especially working close with his former lover~" Mephiles said. Espio looks at the bottle more and knew his wish will come true. But his conscience is trying to tell him to not do it because he will be breaking apart two people for his own selfish gain. He looks down at the photo of him a knuckles when they were happy and wanted that again. He wanted to make it up for being a bad boyfriend and wants to spend the rest of his life with knuckles. "Well Espio? Do we have a deal~" Mephiles grins knowing he has the male wrapped around his finger. Espio walks up to Mephiles grinning.

"We have a deal~"