Eternal companion

Knuckles tossed and turn as images of Scourge and Silver raping him for 2 hours flash through. "Leave me alone..... stop please.... Shadow..... shadow help me.... I'm not enjoying this please stop leave me alone! STOP! SHADOW HELP!!! SHADOW!" He starts screaming and started feeling someone shaking him. His eyes bolt open as tears fell off his face. "Knuckles shhhhhh it's ok I'm here" shadow said petting his fur. "Please tell me it didn't happen..... please...." Knuckles cried into shadows chest. "I'm not going to lie knux but it did happen and I'm so sorry I didn't get to you sooner...." Shadow said tears falling from guilt. "You're safe now and after the blue moon they won't ever touch you again." Shadow finished. "What happens after the blue moon?" Knuckles asked and shadow gulps as he wiped away his tears. "You become my eternal companion..... you will gain immortality and no demon would be allowed to touch you in sexual manner without bursting into flames." Shadow said looking down. Knuckles eyes widen processing what he was just told. "Wh-whoa... I um don't know what to say....." knuckles said. "If you want to leave me because of this I will take the demon venom I placed in you out of you and you ca-" "But I don't want that.... I want to be with you it's just that I'm shocked you chose me... this mess of a man.... When is the blue moon?" Knuckles looks at shadow smiling and shadow smiles. "6 months from now" shadow said. "Shadow if I haven't already said it.... I accept and will be your enteral companion." Knuckles smiles and gets on shadows lap. "You do?" "Yes now" knuckles kisses Shadow passionately.

"Make love to me my demonic love~"