He's leaving you

Shadow returns home early and was excited taking knuckles out to a new restaurant. He soon heard knuckles moaning from their room and thinks he's playing with himself. Yet when he opened the door his heart dropped seeing him and his ex in their bed having sex. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Shadow yelled making them turn around. "Oh shadow you're back early" espio smirked. "Knuckles get dressed I'll explain so you don't have too" espio smiled and knuckles nods. "Let's talk shadow" espio smiled outing on his pants. He grabs shadow as he walked out and placed him on the couch. "I'll get to the point... he's leaving you" espio smiled. "I don't be believe it you done something!" Shadow snapped. "Oh well" he pulls out his phone and gives it to shadow. "Then why did he text me this?" Espio said. It was knuckles new number and the time stamp was after he left.

56x-xxx-xxxx: Espio... it's knuckles.... could you come here shadow just left.... I been missing you the past month.... and you're right this was a mistake.... I want to leave shadow.... Please come and get me..."

Espio: I'm on my way knux

Shadow tears up seeing the text messages.  How could knuckles do this to him? And after everything they had planned! "Knuckles you ready?" Espio smiled taking his phone back from shadow. "Yeah let's go" knuckles smiled and they both leave as shadows heart breaks into a million pieces and tears start falling from his eyes. He walks in their room and he sees the ring on the night stand. He sits on the bed and holds the ring in the palm of his hand.  A tear falls on the ring and he grips it tightly in his fist.

"I can't believe it....... He left me...."