Please remember me

Shadow walks to Knuckles's office and Amy looks up smile. "Oh shadow it's good to see—" "Amy go ahead and go on your lunch early I need to speak with knuckles alone" he said sternly. "Yes sir" she said and leaves. Shadow walks in and locks the door. "Shadow? What are you doing here?" Knuckles asked. "What I'm about to do its to break this potion" shadow said. "What do you mean?" He asked and Shadow walks to him closer. "Sh-sh-shadow wh-what are you d-doing?" Shadow pulls knuckles close and kisses him teleporting them both to his apartment and pushes him on their bed. "Shadow.... Please I can't cheat on espio..." "he's cheated on you with this bastard months ago." Shadow shows him the picture. Knuckles looks at it in disbelief. "You were hurting then but we ran into each other and we fell in love.... So much we are getting married and planned on having kids.... Knuckles please remember me.... Look at the pictures around you and on that phone..... you will see..." he said. Knuckles crossed his legs and starts looking at the pictures of them and saw a video. He hit the play button and started watching it.

"Ok it's on." It showed shadows smiling face then turns the camera that shows knuckles cooking. "What is my sexy chef cooking tonight~" "Are you seriously recording me Shadz" knuckles laughed stirring a pot of black noodles. "So what are you making. "Squid ink pasta" he smiled. "Yummy" "Now get the camera out of my cooking area" knuckles pushed shadow away laughing. "Hey excuse me I want to see how delicious it looks closer" Shadow chuckled and knuckles rolled his eyes. "I love you shadow" knuckles smiled. "I love you too knux"

When the video ends knuckles felt tears falling from his eyes. He looks over and sees the ring in the night stand then looks back at the video seeing the same ring. "What happened......" he asked so confused. "That bottle of cologne contained a potion that made you forget me.... And only remember espio..." shadow said. "Knuckles please remember me...." He crawls into bed and closer to Knuckles who blushes. "Please Knux remember" shadow leans in a kisses him again but this time Knuckles kisses back.

His arms wrap around his neck as the kiss deepens and shadow slowly removes his own shirt. Knuckles sits up and does the same. "You're still so beautiful~" shadow said and kisses his neck. Knuckles sighs feeling the familiar lips. Something quickly removes the rest of their clothes. Shadow makes sure the quills stayed under control and only wanted to make love to him just them. His pheromones get released and unknowingly breaks the potions effects. He felt knuckles rolled him on his back. "Knuckles?" "Hush shadow for some reason I need to be in you~" he said and nibbles his neck and enters him. Shadows back arched and clawed down his back. "Knux oh god~" Shadow moans as knuckles thrust slow and deep. "Shadow I'm sorry~ I wished I never sprayed that bottle~" he purred. "You're back~" "yes I'm back Shadow I don't know what you did but I'm back now shut up and let me make love to you my demonic love~" he kisses shadow deeply and they melt into each other like they haven't missed a day. Both of them break the kiss and look at each other eyes filled with love and desire for each other.

"I love you"