5 years later

"PAPAS LOOK!" Said Alayna as she jumps on the couch. "Ala be careful" shadow smiled. "Make me papa!" She giggles. "She's just like you" knuckles said feeding their 1 year old son Locke. "Oof! Ow... PAPAs!" She cried and shadow runs over. "I told you to be careful sweetheart" shadow smiled helping her up. "You ok hon?" Knuckles asked patting lockes back. "Yes I'm ok papas I want to do it again!" She bolts up and continues. "Like I said just like you" they both laugh. Shadow smiles seeing the immortal mark on his husbands wrist as he placed lock in the play pin. Their daughter was conceived that night of the blue moon and knuckles became immortal. He winced in pain as the mark was burned by the venom already in his veins. It was agonizing but shadow was their through it all with him. Once his transformation was completed Knuckles's eyes became a light and dark purple almost sundown colors mixed but still so beautiful. Their children are both hedgehogs but they have knuckles eyes and fur color. Shadow and knuckles found a nice 3 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood where Alayna made good friends with the children in the neighborhood. It was everything shadow promised knuckles making them a very happy family. Shadow changed some policies at the company that has made it more better to work for and gain a boat load of money. Knuckles loves the idea I being able to have more time with his husband and kids. Shadows father demoted Mephiles as vice president meaning he works for shadow and Knuckles. Silver and scourge are out of hell and apologized to knuckles. Silver eventually fell in love with Espio and they are currently on their honeymoon. As for Scourge he works under his father at the main headquarters.

Over all a lot of good has happened and the two couldn't be any more happier.

End