···32···

fourty-five minutes later~

"Okay is it decided then? Felix as Jun, Chae as Woozi and me as Dino for this part?" I confirmed our positions for this section with my siblings as we were currently learning the interlude of the song.
"Yeah." said Felix.
"Okay lessgo." Chae said clapping her hands. We'd watch little bits a couple times then match their moves and then once we got the whole section, we'd practice without music first at our own pace, then we'd put it to the music, gradually building up the speed 'till we get it down at full speed.

"Okay, that was great!!" Felix said clapping.
"Yeah it was! Although I messed up a tiny bit." I said.
"Really, I didn't see, what did you mess up on?" Chae questioned me.
"Yeah I saw but it wasn't that bad so don't worry about it. It was the bit before my jump wasn't it?" Felix asked.
"Yeah." I explained and even showed them what I'd accidentally done, but they said it was fine. So we practiced again without music, and we all got it right! Then we put it music, gradually building up the speed.
"Phew. By the way, are we aiming to finish the song today and go through it?" Felix asked as we were all panting and blindly searching for our drinks in our bags.
"Well maybe not go through it, but possibly finish it. Depends how worn out we get." Chae clarified.
"Alright." Felix said as he finally found his drink. Meanwhile I chugged like half my water bottle and then layed down on the floor to relax for a couple minutes before we got back to it.
"I'm gonna go to the toilet. I'll be back in a sec." said Felix, leaving the studio to go to one of the the building's bathrooms. Neither of us said anything, we just stayed in silence.

"Chae."
"Yeah?"
"I'm gonna be honest with you. I think you've improved so much in the past couple months. Like it's pretty fascinating." I told her.
"Really? You mean that?"
"Yeah. I'm not just saying that, trust me. I genuinly think you've gotten better than you were like even just two months ago. Like you were also really good then but you've taken it up a couple notches."
"Really? Thank you, that's great to know." she said. I lifted my head up off the ground and saw that she was smiling widely at me. I smiled back at her and put my head back down, and closed my eyes.

Within about a minute, Felix was back and he also layed down in the floor straight away.
"Let's carry on in like two minutes." he said.
"K." Chae replied while I just silently agreed.

I opened my eyes and then decided to get my phone out my bag, seeing a message from Hyunjin saying "hey, my family says they don't mind going round, infact they're excited to meet you guys". He texted me this half an hour ago, but oh well. I opened it and replied with "Nice, my family said it's ok too, and they said they're delighted to meet you."

I also saw a message from mum asking if anyone has allergies in Hyunjin's family, so I also asked him that. I then put my phone back in my bag, took a sip of water and said "right, should we get back to it?" as I clasped my hands together, and my siblings got up and we continued to learn the song.

About another twenty minutes later, we finished the entire song. It was hard work, and it's a challenging choreography, but we wanted to challenge ourselves because we know Seventeen have some insane choreos, and we actually did it!

Now we gotta put it all together, and put it to full speed with no mistakes.

We tried the whole song in full speed, but we each messed up a couple times, but that's okay, so we tried again and made much less mistakes, but still not zero, so after another short break, we tried once again, and still made minor mistakes. We almost gave up after that and called it a day but we pushed ourselves to give it atleast one more go, and guess what?

We did it!!!

We were so happy we started jumping around in excitement. We were all dripping with sweat despite the AC being on, but that didn't really bother us, what mattered was that we got the choreo down! We all congratualted eachother.

"Okay we should come back tomorrow and practice it a couple more times." Chaeryeong said with tons of enthusiasm present in her tone.
"Definitely." I said, agreeing and Felix hummed in agreement.
"I'm hungry, are you guys?" Chae asked.
Me and Felix both said yeah so we decided on getting takeaway from a Thai restaurant that was really close by, and they also have literally the best food. We called our parents to let them know we'd be getting food there and asked them if they wanted anything. They both did want something so once we had everyone's food decided, we ordered and waited for it to be done so we could go home and eat it.

Within fourty-five minutes, we were home.
"Hey guys, how was dance?" dad asked us as we were taking our shoes off.

"Really good. Tiring but good." Felix said.
"We finished the song!" I said excitedly.
"That's awesome! You gotta show us one day!" mum said.
"Fine" Chae said "but only if you come to the dance studio."
"Fine." dad said.

Just then Hyunjin replied to my text saying no one has allergies so I told my parents and they said 'awesome' and 'good'. After that we enjoyed our food.

a/n: aaaaahh thx so much for 1k reads much appreciated!!!!! :))

word count: 979