☆ Intro ☆

"Have a nice day," Tsutako chuckled.
Me and Giyu have left for school, having our sister drop us off.

It's embarassing, to be honest.

She gave us kisses and hugs before getting back into her car, which people would laugh at us for it.

But even something so sweet can be so sour.

When a kid laughed at me and Giyu, Tsutako pulled the kids ear and said, "laugh at my siblings again and I'll feed you a knuckle sandwich.."

The kid cried as me and Giyu laughed at him, gossiping and cheering. "You're the best, Tsutako!" Giyu and I exclaimed.
Tsutako giggled and waved us goodbye before leaving.

Kimetsu college was next to Kimetsu Academy, so me and Giyu splitted ways.
"Bye sis," Giyu sighed, patting my head. "Bye Giyu. See you after school."
Giyu and I split, and I walked to the gate of the school.

"Y/N!!"

I heard Koyuki's voice shout as I look at her, struggling to get to me.
"Koyuki! Your hair is down!" I exclaimed. "That's something you don't see every day!"
She panted, "yeah! I didn't have time! I woke up late!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Gurl you have no idea how early you are! About.. 27 minutes early!" I told her.

She looked dumbfounded. "Wut"
"Yeah! Gurl you so hyperbolic today!" I laughed. She pouted. "Well, anyway, let's get to class!"

Later..
"Our class looks small.." Koyuki said, finding her assigned seat. We were the only kids here. "Oh, I'm right next to you!" She laughed. I smiled. "Last year you were next to Rui. How did that feel?" I asked, putting my backpack away.
She sighed. "Horrible! Ugh, I thought it was gonna be fine because we're friends and all, but he keeps showing me a bug he found outside or prank me with a toy spider!" She whined.

"Well, I can do worse~" I cooed, seeing her cringe back. "No! Y/n!" She whined. I snickered. "I'm just joking."
We then heard another kid come in.
"Oh, who are you?" Kaigaku asked.
"You don't remember us?" Koyuki asked.
"Of course! You're those peasants from last year!" Kaigaku laughed. I looked at him offended. "I'm hurt!" I lied.

He sat down on his assigned seat which was next to Rui's seat. Lucky me looking at everyone's seat. Kaigaku putted his legs on the desk, leaning back.

He then started to snore.

"Quick sleeper." Koyuki said bluntly.
I laughed.

Me and Koyuki didn't know what to do but talk, since we didn't want to go near Kaigaku.
"Okay, who's the hottest boy of them all?" I asked. "Hakuji!" Koyuki answered. "Nope! Obviously my boyfriend~" I cooed.
"You're going boy crazy, Y/n!" Koyuki yelped.
"Can't I?" I asked.

I looked at the door and saw Muichiro come in, making me get up from my chair and go to him. He smiled as he pulled me in for a hug. "Hello, Mui!" I giggled, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, n/n.." he smiled, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

He sat down in front of me, which I told him too because it was his assigned seat.

And this is a beautiful graph of our assigned seats

And this is a beautiful graph of our assigned seats. The desks are way better looking in the story, they're more straight.

Muichiro looked behind me and tilt his head. "Who's Mei?" He asked. I ponder. "I think it's that popular girl who called a big incident last year. Mei Tanaka, correct? Selena's brother's friend's little sister?" I asked myself.
Muichiro looked at me dumbfounded. ".. okay."

I chuckled as another kid came in.
"Oh, Hakuji!" Koyuki said in a happy tone. Hakuji waved Hello, looking at Koyuki.
"You have an assigned seat." I told him. "Oh, thanks." he sighed.

He looked for his name and found it, sitting down in the far back.

Koyuki left me and went to her boyfriend, leaving me with Muichiro.
"So, get a good night's sleep, Mui?" I asked Muichiro. He nodded. "Of course I did, N/n. I always get a good night's sleep because you tell me to.." he mumbled. I patted his head. "Of course I tell you to! It's good to get sleep!" I laughed.

He smiled as his face got closer to mine. I pecked his lips lightly to tease him.
He showed me a pouting face, making me smile wider.

"Urgh, your love disgusts me."

I flinched, and Mui looked at who said that.
Rui Ayaki. The one and only.
Muichiro rolled his eyes at Rui as Rui scoffed.
"Our love is disgusting? Your love with Selena is disgusting!" I retorted. Rui rolled his eyes, walking away to find his seat.

I laughed quietly as Rui looked pissed about who sits next to him, Kaigaku. He grunted as he pushed Kaigaku off his chair with his foot.
Kaigaku fell off his chair, waking him up as Rui sits down on his seat, taking off his backpack.

Muichiro watched this with me too, pulling his chair closer to my desk.

Kaigaku got up with rage and slammed his desk as Rui read a book.
"OI, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?" Kaigaku yelled. "YOU'RE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!"

Rui looked up as he turned a page.
"I'm sorry, you were hogging the desk," Rui said, "I don't want you hogging my area."
Kaigaku grew like a million irks and grabbed Rui's book away.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!" Kaigaku shouted. Rui stood up, slamming the desk. "YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT ME!?" Rui questioned. Kaigaku went up in Rui's face, touching his forehead. "OH YEAH, I WANNA FIGHT!! LETS SEE WHO WINS!!" Kaigaku shouted.

"ALL RIGHT!! LETS GO! YOU CAN SUCK YOUR THUMB IN YOUR TEETHLESS MOUTH AFTER THIS!!" Rui retorted. Kaigaku lifted his hand, as Rui lifted his.

"Are they really gonna fight?" Koyuki asked, pinching hee temple. Hakuji laughed. "They were always good rivals! I wanna know who'll win this fight!" Before Rui and Kaigaku could scrap, we all heard footsteps coming this way.

"Oh my!"

Rui and Kaigaku flinched and looked at Selena and Muchiko.. wait.. what?
Muchiko and Selena wore the same uniform!
One is wearing a black ribbon, while the other is wearing a scarlet red ribbon.
The one with the black ribbon walked to Rui and Kaigaku and pulled their ears, hearing them screech and whine.

"You can't fight in the classroom, not on the first day of school!" Selena or Muchiko scolded the two. "I'm sorry, Megumi!" Rui whined. Kaigaku nodded. "We won't fight!"

Me, Muichiro, Koyuki, and Hakuji flinched.
THAT'S SELENA!? HOW? HOW CAN RUI KNOW!
Selena smiled as she let go of the boys ears.
She giggled, clapping her hands together. "Okay! I hope you two can get along!"

My jaw dropped as everyone else's did except Rui, Kaigaku, and Muchiko.
Muchiko found her seat that was next to me and Koyuki's desk.

Selena kissed Rui on the cheek and walked to Muchiko.

Rui rubbed Kaigaku's ear as Kaigaku rubbed Rui's ear.

I looked at Selena and Muchiko. "What?!" I shouted. "The heck?"
Muchiko and Selena put the peace sign up, sticking out their tongues in unison. "We're gonna dress the same, just in case if anyone recognizes us!" Selena explained. Muchiko giggled. "Looks like Rui knows us well!" Muchiko giggled.

Muchiko tied her hair into a ponytail, which I noticed some kids were staring at her through the windows while doing that.
[Windows are also available in hallway if that makes sense]
I then saw Yūi walk by and pulled the kids ears.

Muchiko tied her hair into a low ponytail and smiled.

Other kids arrived, and our teacher, Mr. Kuwajima arrived too.

Everyone sat down, as Mr. Kuwajima shouted everyone to be quiet.

I think I'll have a great school year.