《Visiting a Class》

Mr. Kuwajima was only harsh on the boys, but never the girls. He was soft on us girls.
Our homeroom teacher taught P.E., and I'm not in his class subject yet so that was nice.

My first period was Science, so what I did was rush to get there along with Muichiro and Hakuji.

We finally got there, as Muichiro panted and Hakuji laughed it off. I sighed as I found my assigned seat that was next to Muichiro. Smiling at the sight, I held Muichiro's hand and we walked to our seats.

Once we sat down, Hakuji stuck his tongue at us from behind. I rested my head against his shoulder. "Am I your pillow?" Mui asked me. I shook my head. "You're my boyfriend.." I whispered.

Muichiro smiled and rested his head on mine.

"Urgh, Rui is right. Your guy's love is disgusting." Hakuji hurled. Muichiro looked at him with an irk. "You're just jealous." Muichiro retorted.

Class started, the teacher introducing herself and having us introduce ourselves to the other kids in the class.
Class was chaotic, a boy who likes harassing girls.. even tried harassing me but Muichiro threatened him not to.

A girl, Daki, is a big popular girl. She is a total drama queen, and that she gets what she wants. Her older brother, Gyutaro, is in college, and that he comes and picks up Daki after school.

She likes talking to the boys in the class and whats worse is that I have her for five of my periods except Health. She sits next to me in Art or Media, which I do not find nice.

Speaking of Art and Media, that was my next period, so I saw Koyuki getting out of Math class and caught up with me.
We walked to Art class, seeing Daki sit at her seat.

Koyuki sat in front of me, so I could still talk to her. I sat down next to Daki. She looked at me with a weird look. I looked at her. "What's up?" I asked.

"You look ugly.." she blurted. I grew irritated a little. "Why? Are you just calling me ugly so you can be happy?" I asked her, with an irritated voice. "What's disappointing is that I'm next to a f***ing ugly person." Daki scoffed.
"Look in a mirror, Merna!" I retorted.

Daki grew a billion irks on the forehead.
I snickered at her, looking away.

Our teacher talked about what we'll be doing for the whole semester before we change classes to Media.

Daki wouldn't pay attention and would have headphones on while listening to music. I hate how she wouldn't pay attention to Mrs. Mikszuki.

Wait-

MRS. MIKSZUKI???

I just realized the teacher is the step mother of one of my best friends, which shocked me a lot. I just realized and we started class about 19 minutes ago.

Later..
Class ended and it was finally Health, which I'm wondering if this teacher is one of the parents of a person I know.
I sat down on my assigned seat that was next to Rui, so that's something.

He sat down next to me.

"What was your last class?" I asked.
He tilt his head. "Uh.. Science."
"Did you like it?" I asked.

"No. It was horrible..." Rui muttered. "I want to strangle Kaigaku.."
"You have him for Science and Homeroom? I feel sorry for you!" I chuckled. He growled. "And I have him for Orchestra. I don't know how that kid that dumb play an instrument." Rui said.

Selena sat in the far back on the right side next to a girl named Nakime. She is one of Daki's friends, and she helps that b**** do homework since Daki is VERY STUPID.