《《On the Way》》 Part 1

"So... I'm sorry?" I asked. Inosuke chewed on his candy. "I know! The God of Flash told me he bought tickets for us to Disney Earth!" Inosuke said. I deadpanned. "You meant Disney World?" I asked. He nodded.

"YES!" I shouted. The class was about to begin and this is what I hear. This is amazing. "Awesome," I said. "What?" Rui asked. "Oh, nothing," I said.

》》☆ 《TIME: 2:10

"WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD," Mr. Kuwajima shouted. "YES!" We all cheered. "Indeed. We leave this Thursday," he continued.
"That's tomorrow!" Michiko gasped. Mr. Kuwajima nodded. "We'll leave on an Airplane to Florida. Remember, it takes 15 hours to get there from Tokyo, so we'll be in the plane all day," Mr. Kuwajima mentioned. We all gloomed.

"Oh man," Selena groaned. "I'm not a fan of heights, Mr. Kuwajima."

"That's okay."

"I have a question!" Tanjiro exclaimed, raising his hand. "Yes?" Mr. Kuwajima asked. "Can we choose who to sit with?" Tanjiro asked. Mr. Kuwajima nodded.

Hakuji raised his hand. "Yes?"
"When do we leave?" Hakuji asked. "We will leave right when you come to school. No, when school starts. Say thank you to Mr. Uzui, who was thoughtful enough to buy the tickets with Mr. Mikszuki," Mr. Kuwajima replied. "Our brother or father?" Selena asked.

"Your father. He came up with this since he's the vice principal," Mr. Kuwajima said.
"Our stepdad did this? Aw!" Michiko exclaimed.

"Is it just our class?" Muichiro asked. "Yes. Mr. Mikszuki can't buy tickets for the whole grade," Mr. Kuwajima chuckled.

"This is so exciting!" I squealed. "I know!" Koyuki cooed. "We'll have so much fun!" Mei chuckled.

"Pack up your stuff after school, okay? Your parents-" Mr. Kuwajima looked at some of us. "And other guardians already know thanks to Mr. Mikszuki," he finished.

*RING*

《AFTER SCHOOL》
My friends and I decided to pack while calling each other so we can talk about what we were going to do at Disney World. I opened my computer to call in a Zoom meeting.

I invited Rui, Hakuji, Koyuki, Muichiro, and Selena to our chat. Rui just got on. "Yo," Rui greeted.

"Hi," Selena said as she popped up. The other three joined. "Hi!" I gaped.

We chit-chatted as we packed up our stuff, Yuichiro was coming too so he joined our chat by talking to us on Muichiro's computer.

"I wonder if we're gonna go to the hotel or have a reserved house," Selena wondered. "Yeah, I wonder too," Rui thought.
"Or what park we're going to!" Koyuki chimed in. "I wanna go to Epcot!" Selena squealed. "I heard they have the best sweets!" She gasped, folding her shirt.

"Omg! I would love to ride the Velocicoaster!" Koyuki squealed. "I wanna go to the Harry Potter rides!" Selena said. I folded clothes, putting them into my luggage.

"I'm so excited," I said. "I am too," Muichiro agreed. "Well, I don't know if anybody feels the same but I just want to go to Hollywood Studios. Go to the Star Wars area," Yuichiro said.

"Oh YES," Rui said, looking at his phone. "RUI! DINNER IS READY!" Yūi shouted. "OKAY!" Rui shouted. "Guys I gotta go," Rui sighed while rolling his eyes. "Okay, see ya tomorrow," we all said in unison.

He got off.
"Okay, who wants to go to Magic Kingdom?" I asked. Selena raised her hand. "I wanna taste their sweets and see the fireworks!"
Hakuji nodded. "I want to ride the Velocicoaster," Hakuji said. "Like Koyuki."

"Where do you want to go, Y/n?" Mui asked. "Um... I'm not sure. But I wanna see the fireworks!" I replied.

We all talked until some of us got off. I smiled as Muichiro and I were the last ones to chat. We love talked until Muichiro had to get off for dinner. I smiled as he told me "I love you," and got off.

IT'S TIME》》》

"EVERYONE HERE?!" Mr. Kuwajima asked. We all nodded. He then gave us our tickets. "Remember, we all stay together," he mentioned. We all nodded again. "I'm so excited and sad at the same time," I said. Mui looked at me. "Why?" He asked. "Because we'll stay in the plane the whole day," I whined. "Aw," Mui said. "How sad," he cooed, kissing me on the cheek.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! TO THE BUS!" Mr. Kuwajima shouted. We all got on the bus, sitting with our partners. I'm sitting with Muichiro.

I leaned on his shoulder.
"I'm going to take a nap," I told him. He nodded. "I'll take one too," he said.

TIME Skip
"WAIT NAKIME!" I gasped. She got my phone. "Thank you!" I gasped. She nodded with a little smile.

We all got into the Airport. "Wow!" Rui gasped. "Noice!" Hakuji exclaimed. "Wooh!" Selena exclaimed.

~

"Y/N!" Muichiro shouted. "I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" I shouted, chugging my water. "You know that there's no water bottles or sanitizer on the plane," the staff mentioned. "But you allow guns, huh?" Rui asked. The staff looked at him. "What?"
"This thing catches water bottles and sanitizer. Along with other things. But this can't catch a gun or knife," Rui reasoned. The staff stuttered. "Well-"

~

"Wait!" Selena gasped, reaching for her bag. The staff tilted her head. "Ma'am, what seems to be the problem?" The staff asked. "My phone is in there!"

~

"I need the bathroom," Kaigaku whined. "You can after this," Muichiro said. "Urgh!" Kaigaku growled, kicking Rui's luggage. "Oi!" Rui exclaimed.
"Sir no screaming," one of the staff said. "He kicked my luggage," Rui snarled. "And that wasn't a scream. It was an exclaim."

~

"Uh...." Muichiro drawled. "It's not that hard," Koyuki sighed. "What is that?" Mui asked. I looked at Koyuki's phone. "IS THAT MARIO-"

~

Mr. Kuwajima told us to buy snacks before our plane comes after we passed all of the security. We put our stuff down and hung out as we waited for our plane.

Nakime hung out with Mei and Daki. "Too bad Yūi's missing this out," Yuichiro sighed. Rui rolled his eyes. "Oh please," Rui scoffed.
"I heard he's going to the beach," Michiko said.

"Ho," I laughed. "I deeply miss my friend named Fred," Hakuji said. "He was so nice. Disappeared when I became 11," he sighed.

"Are you guys ready?" Tanjiro asked. I nodded. "I'm so excited," I replied. Inosuke laughed maniacally as Zenitsu muttered, "Inosuke needs therapy,".

》》》》☆

Muichiro and I sat down in our seats after a long game to decide who gets the window. I won so I got to sit next to the window.

"No fair," Muichiro muttered. "Well, you got the window seat on the bus, I deserve this," I retorted playfully. He pouted.

The plane just started to get off the ground, so I gripped Muichiro's hand. He gripped mine. As the plane's wheels were off the ground, everyone felt less tense. I mean, I felt less tense.

I grabbed my phone and my charger and plugged the charger in. "Wanna listen to music, babe?" Muichiro offered. I nodded as he shared an earplug with me.

Listening to the music, I relaxed on the chair.

'I got to thank Tenegn and Selena's dad,' I thought.