Rui's casual Day

《《This is Rui's casual day as a typical high-schooler, also there will be some parts where you can find clues to Rui and Densuke Fukuda's history. Also, there is some Megumi x Rui crap in here. I'll go back to Muichiro x Y/n aftet this chapter and the Q & A chapter. Enjoy!》》

Rui's POV

"AH!"
I jolted from my bed to the ground. "Ahh..." I whimpered. I heard my bedroom door open. "Rui!" Tsuki exclaimed. "Are you alright?? This is the 3rd time this week!" She panicked, helping me stand up. She wiped my tears.

"I'm okay," I stammered.
"Well, your actions don't show that you are," Tsuki protested. "As I said, this is the third time this week. Are you sure you're okay, Rui?" She asked.

'Am I okay? My whole body is trembling... my hands are shaking as well as my breath... and I'm very scared... This has never happened before...' I thought.

"Y-y-yes... I-I I'm fine," I sputtered.
"Good." She sighed.

《SCHOOL TIME >:D))) 》
"Y/n!" Koyuki exclaimed. Y/n smiled and hugged her. "Good morning to you too, Rui," Y/n said. I smiled weakly as I waved.

"Weird. This is the first time you've ever smiled at me weakly. At least give me a reason!" Y/n said with puffed-out cheeks. I rolled my eyes. "I'm just not into today. If you know what I mean," I replied.

"Yeah..." she mumbled. "Anyway, I heard that the festival is on September 1st," she said. Koyuki smiled. "That's great!" Koyuki exclaimed.

Megumi came in with Muchiko. "Hello!" Michiko and Megumi said in unison.
"Hello!" Y/n and Koyuki said back.

"Hey, Ru!" Megumi cooed as she hugged me. I hugged her back tighter. "Hey," I said. "You're so clingy!" Megumi giggled.

"Mui would demand cuddles," Y/n blurted. "Oh my!" Koyuki gasped. "What can I say? My boyfriend can be very clingy."

I have been clingy lately. I didn't want Megumi out of my sight because of... him. I always give Megumi such big hugs because I always felt like I wouldn't see her again... see her bright smile.

And I didn't want Y/n out of my sight either. I didn't want to lose the first best friend I have. Whenever school ends I warn Muichiro to guard her.

I engulfed the sweet scent of Megumi and let go of her after a few kisses. "Geez, Ru!" Megumi laughed. "You are so extra!" She squealed. "Sorry," I chuckled softly.

"Yo," Muichiro said as he walked into the classroom. "Mui!" Y/n gasped, running to him.  She kissed him on the cheek. "Wow! Everyone's kissing someone!" Michiko giggled. "Ha!" Y/n laughed. "We're kissing our lovers," she corrected.

"Still yet," Muchiko chuckled.
So soft-spoken.

》》》》☆

"AS YOU ALL MIGHT HAVE HEARD," Mr. Kuwajima said loudly. It always hurt my ears. And poor Zenitsu. It must hurt so much. "THE SAKURA FESTIVAL IS ON SEPTEMBER 1ST!" He finished.

"We are going to take this month to prepare for the festival," Mr. Kuwajima mentioned, more calmly than ever.

"Alright now. Wait until I say to go," Mr. Kuwajima finished.

"UGH!" Kaigaku groaned. "Can ya move a little?" He asked. I widened my eyes. "What?!" I asked. "Yeah move. I'm trying to take a nap," Kaigaku yawned. "No! Go take a nap by the opened window!" I exclaimed. He growled and punched me. I punched him back.

☆《《《《《《《《

And classes were boring. Mrs. Tanaka gave me an A- and gave Y/n an A. I guess Y/n is good at poetry.

"And that's how God made lesbians," Chad, a kid who thinks everyone is made of monkeys said. "Oh my, I never knew that before, you're a genius, Chad," I said in sarcasm.

"Thank you Rui," he said bluntly.
I turned around and saw Y/n on her computer. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Researching," she replied. I leaned over as she closed her computer. "You can't look," Y/n said. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because it's private," she replied again, but this time her tone changed... like it was personal. "Okay..." I drawled.

After Health we walked back to Homeroom, but something changed that peaceful walk.

"HEY!"
Y/n looked up and tilt her head as Megumi flinched. "YOU THREE!" Tristan shouted. I hate him. He's the one who keeps bullying Y/n. "What do you want?" Y/n asked. "You have some nerve to punch me in the stomach like that last week," Tristan said. "So? Did it hurt that bad for you to ask for more?" Y/n asked.

"KNOCK IT OFF," Tristan said, looking down at Y/n. "Oh, wanna play f*** boi?" Y/n asked, making a smug face. "You bet!" Tristan yelled. "Oi!" I shouted, joining in the debate. "If you want to fight Y/n, you're going to have to go through me first, Tristan," I said.

"You're weak," he growled. I grabbed his wrist and tripped his leg. "Who's weak now, Tristan?" I asked, a smirk plastered across my face.

"F*** you!" Tristan cursed as he got up. "I know. Everyone says that when they lost," I chuckled. He walked away after that.

"Thanks, Rui," Y/n said. I smiled. "You're welcome," I said back.

》》》》》》》☆

Megumi and I were by the pond after school since Muichiro, Y/n, Hakuji, and Koyuki said they want us by this nice pond. I already knew about the pond because I used it as my place to read.

"Ru, are you okay?" Megumi asked, holding my hand. "Yes," I answered, staring at my reflection in the pond. "Are you sure?"

I looked at Megumi, her worried, concerned face made me soften my eyes. I have been looking very harsh lately.

"Wooh! A five," Y/n exclaimed loudly.
"Ru Ru, I am concerned," Megumi sighed. I tilt my head. "What makes you say that?" I asked. Megumi chuckled. "Tsuki-san told me you've been jolting off your bed late at night," Megumi stammered.

I smiled softly as I gazed at Megumi's features. "And Y/n said you've been tense," Megumi added. I nodded. "I have been," I admitted, looking away. "I care for you, Ru Ru," she sighed, pinching my cheeks. "I want you to know I do," she continued.

I caressed Megumi's cheeks. "Megumi, it's okay," I sighed, giving her a peck on her forehead.

"DON'T MAKE OUT!" Hakuji shouted at us, making Muichiro and Y/n laugh. "SHUT UP!" I shouted back. I looked back at Megumi, who had a weak smile. "Megumi," I said, kissing her nose. "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me anymore, okay?" I asked, seeing a bigger, warmer smile on Megumi's face.

"DO IT!" Y/n started to chant, having Koyuki and Hakuji join. Muichiro joined in after.
They continued chanting.

"Ugh," I snarled. "What do you guys want?" I asked. "FOR YOU TWO TO KISS!" Y/n shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Let's show them how it's done, huh?" I asked, getting closer to Megumi's face. "Hehe, this is what I like about you, Ru Ru," she giggled.

Our lips touched, making me enjoy the moment.

'After what happened, I love my life,'