"Another brother?!?!"

Kai drove everyone in a police car. Hana was in the front while everyone was in the back. Hakuji had Koyuki sit on his lap while riding the car as Rui and Y/n were uncomfortable in the middle.

"So, who's this guy? Please don't be Miyuka..." Rui muttered. Kai sighed a little but chuckled softly. "Rui, I'm not letting someone die today, okay? I know Miyuka doesn't want to see your living soul ever again," he chuckled. "But, he did kill Densuke Fukuda... not only for his family, but for you, too."

Rui widened his eyes slightly. "Really? He cares?" He asked. Y/n and Muichiro smiled. "Yeah. He cares a lot about you, Rui. You did bring her happiness, after all," Kai replied, taking a turn.

"Oh, I never knew he felt that way," Rui said. "Yeah, but he still hates you with his guts," Kai laughed softly, tapping on the wheel.
"So where are we going?" Koyuki asked.

"You'll see," Kai said, smirking.

▪︎☆▪︎ 《YOUR POV

Kai parked and opened the doors for us. He's such a gentleman. Why's everyone so nice?

"Thank you," I said. He smiled as he ruffled my hair. "No problem."
Muichiro glared at Kai. Dang, overprotective, am I right? Kai still smiled as he held Hana's hand. He walked up the porch of a house that looked so old. "This is one old house," Rui remarked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I know." Kai said, knocking on the door. "Hello? Mrs. Kinomoto?" He asked. An old lady opened the door. "Oh, Kai...? Hana??" She asked. "Yup, it's us!" Hana replied with a happy smile.

"Oh, thank you so much for visiting," she said. "I've been so lonely... oh, and who are these young children?" She asked. Kai stuttered. "Oh, my apologies, Mrs. Kinomoto. Uh, these children are with me. This is Y/n Tomioka, Muichiro Tokito, Hakuji, and Koyuki Shobana, they're engaged, and Rui Ayaki," he said

Mrs. Kinomoto showed a toothy grin. "Oh my, what beautiful children! Oh, young lady, look at you! You're so beautiful and gorgeous!" She complimented, walking to me. I smiled as I bowed. "Thank you," I said.

She looked at Muichiro. "Your hair can't fool me, young man! Look at you! So handsome!" She said. Muichiro smiled. "Thank you." He said.

"And you! Young boy... oh my... you have bags under your eye!" Mrs. Kinomoto said with concern laced in her voice as she talked to Rui. "Yeah... horrible insomnia," he chuckled. "And you two! You're so perfect together!" She exclaimed. Koyuki and Hakuji blushed.

"No, come on inside, children," Mrs. Kinomoto said, walking up the porch. "Who wants some cookies and milk?"

▪︎☆▪︎

Mrs. Kinomoto sat down with some cookies and milk, which Koyuki and Hana gladly took. Mrs. Kinomoto smiled. "My name is Hanako Kinomoto, and you all can call me Hanako. But little Kai here will keep calling me Mrs. Kinomoto!" She chuckled.

"My apologies, I am raised to call my elders by their last name," Kai chuckled. Hanako smiled. "It's okay. Oh, didn't you tell me you got fired from your engineering job?" She asked. Kai nodded. "It was because of my cigarette incident... threw up all over the floor!" He chuckled.

"That's not good. Anyway, tell me why you're here, Kai," Hanako asked. "These kids want info about your son." Kai replied. She frowned. "Oh, well... my son was a good boy... until his father left us," she started.

"To get the milk, I assume," Rui muttered. Kai elbowed him lightly. "That's when he changed. I would get calls from his school that he's been picking fights with others. But then he met this girl named Miku Kaneko. She was beautiful!"