The Hockey Game

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

Everyone cheered, and so did we.

"WE SHALL SEE A WONDERFUL MATCH BETWEEN AMERICA AND JAPAN! GIVE IT UP FOR JAPAN'S TEAM, NIHON!"

We all saw team Nihon, seeing everyone go out to the ice rink. "There," Rui said, pointing at the boy with the number six on his jersey. "That's Junya."

I nodded.
"Y/n!"
I looked to my right and saw Hinata. "Hey!" I greeted. Rui looked at her. "Who's that?" He asked. The rest nodded. "Is she your new friend?" Muichiro asked.

I nodded. "This is Hinata. She's Sora Hizuki's sister. Sora's twin brother is playing Hockey," I replied. Hinata smiled. "Hi!"

We invited her to sit with us, and she did. :)

3RD POV
"This will be for Megumi," said Junya, putting his gloves on. Zora skated across the rinks. "This is for my little sister."
Kura, a friend of Junya and Zora, put his gloves on. "Yeah... uh.. this is for... my father?"

"... no one cares," Junya said, putting his helmet on. Zora rolled his eyes as Kura sighed. "What? It's not my fault my father named me after his storehouse!" Kura exclaimed. 

(A little Japanese class: Kura means storehouse)

Up in the crowd, Y/n watched with excitement. "I can't wait!" Koyuki exclaimed. "I hope Nihon wins!"
"Same!" Y/n said. "I hope Japan shows America who's boss!"

Down at the rink, Team U.S.A. skated on the ice. "Look at those dumb Japanese people," one of them said. Another scoffed. "We're going to win this," he said. "Hate them."

Junya looked at the U.S.A. team. "... okay, guys, we're doing this for honor and for those we love. Got it?" He asked. Everyone nodded.

Everyone got into position.
"YOU GOT THIS, ZORA!" Hinata cheered. "GO JUNYA!" Y/n cheered. Everyone cheered, too. "Who do you think is going to win?" She asked. "I don't know," Hinata said, shrugging.

"I bet Nihon," Koyuki replied. The girls made up theories and laughed with each other.
Rui looked at Hinata as if she were Selena but in disguise. He smiled and turned to the game.

Muichiro looked at Hakuji. "She reminds me of Selena," he whispered to him. "Yeah, no kidding," Hakuji agreed. Muichiro scratched his nape. "She is like Selena in disguise."
"I can't believe she died," Hakuji sighed. "Yeah. She died of her tumor. It's sad, to be honest."

The game continued, and it was 1-1.

• help • me •
The game ended up with 3-4. America was winning. Y/n was biting her nails due to how much pressure she was in. She didn't want America to win, is all.

Hinata looked at the clock. "They're going to win." Hinata said. "Huh?" Koyuki hummed. "America is going to win. They got like 1 more minute for Nihon to score. They're going to lose."

Y/n sighed. "This isn't for Selena, then.. "
"What happened to this... Selena? Selena Gomez??"
"Megumi Mikszuki. She is nicknamed Selena for her voice. She's of our good friends..." Koyuki replied.

"... but she died..." Y/n said, looking away. "We went to her funeral," Koyuki added. She smiled. "But, the memories of her are amazing. Have you ever..?"
"Hm? Oh, I never had a friend. At least, I have acquaintances." Hinata replied.

Koyuki gasped. "Naur!" Y/n said, covering her mouth. "Why?" She asked. "Because I'm weird. People over there are... normal." Hinata replied.

"Well, this friend group is weird." Y/n said. "Really? How?" Hinata asked. "Well... we got a guy who's addicted to fighting... Koyuki has a huge appetite, my boyfriend is super chill most of the time, and Rui is just... plain weird himself. And me, I am just weird by everything," Y/n replied.

"Oh.. wow," Hinata gasped. "Cool!"

"Yup," I said. "Very."
"AND THERE'S A TIE! WE'LL BE DOING..."
I looked at the game, seeing the tie of 4-4. This will be interesting.

I then heard a ding on my phone. I picked it up, seeing a text.

From Selena's account?!
I opened it, looking at the text.

SELENAGOMEZ
;; Come outside right now. ;;

I tilted my head. "..what?" I asked. I stood up. "Uh.. I gotta go," I said. Muichiro looked at me. "What? Why?" He asked. "It's someone I know. I'll be back," I replied. "Let me come with you," Muichiro assured. I smiled. "No, stay. I will be quick as a bunny," I assured. He smiled as he nodded.

••••

I was outside, seeing a familiar person. MEI.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "How did you get Selena's phone?"

She smirked, holding it. "Got to keep it," she replied, putting it away. "She has some heart-warming photos. Wait, look!" Mei brought out the phone, showing a picture of Selena with her twin and brother.

"It's so cute! This was taken..  three years ago, when Miyuka won another baseball game!" She snickered. I tensed up. "You don't get to have her phone. You hired someone to kill her, huh?" I asked.

Mei dropped her smile and put the phone away. "You're not that smart, are you?" She asked. "I won't do that to murder anyone. That's illegal. I was FORCED to."

"Why should I trust you? You've lied so many times." I hissed. Mei grew irks. "You think I was born like this?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, a perfect rich little devil." I hissed.

"You're not the only one with a shitty past, Y/n Tomioka." She hissed. "My parents got into a divorce when I was born. My elder sister and brother live with my mother and my stepfather. I live with my father and his new wife. My mother loves me so much, that's why she spoils me." She said.

"I don't care about your past," I said. "I don't trust and care about you. You've been trying to steal my boyfriend away from me ever since the day I laid eyes on you. You threatened my closet friends and even killed one of them! You're a sicko!"

"ITS PAYBACK!" She shouted. "I WAS DOING IT FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER!"

"THREATENING RUI AND KILLING SELENA?!" I shouted back.

"I SAID I DIDN'T HIRE ANYONE TO KILL HER!" Mei protested. "SOMEONE ELSE DID! WANT PROOF?! I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF!"

Mei brought out her phone and walked to me. She put up a video.

"I recorded this because I thought when the time was right, I would show you." She said, giving me her phone.

"If you don't hire that man, you and everyone you love will die."

"What? No! I am not hiring anyone! Killing someone is not something I will do!"

"HIRE HIM!"

"HIRE HIM YOURSELF!"

"GIVE ME THE MONEY!"

"How much?"

"8,000,000 yen."

"... fine."

I watched the video. "Who's that man?!" I asked. Mei looked away. "His name is Jihs. He forced me to give him money and then hire Densuke Fukuda."

I gave her back the phone. "I still don't believe you." I said. "... have it your way. Here's Selena's files. I'm figuring you'll need this later," Mei sighed, giving me files.

"What?" I asked. "Why are you really nice to me right now?"

".. because... I kind of had a crush on you."

I widened my eyes.
"What?"

A/N:
AND THAT LEAVES IT. Tbh, I'm sorry that there wasn't any Mui x Reader stuff in here but I vow that there will be from this point on. And also what have I done?!