《Rui's curse?!》 Part 2

Mei chuckled, gripping Rui's arm. "Rui, what are you doing?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. "Mei wanted to tell me something secret. It's about a monkey she has a pet of dying. She's being extra clingy. Watch out, Y/n. She'll cling on to Muichiro too." Rui said bluntly.

I sighed. I don't know if I can trust Rui at this point. But, he's one of my best friends, so.. I guess I can.

"Okay, Rui. I trust you." I sigh. He smiled as he pushed Mei off him. "Thank you. I'll talk to Selena about it." He said smirking. I widened my eyes, smirking. "That's good. She's been wondering what it's like when you play rough.."

He snickered as he walked to Selena. Knowing things aren't over, I look at Mei.
"You better not be planning anything." I growled. She nodded. "I ain't."

I sigh.

~

It was my turn, so I grabbed the flag Koyuki gave me and ran like Sonic.
I passed the basketball court and tried my best to take the sharp turn. I saw Selena do it, which means I can do it, right?

I almost slipped, loosing balance and lost the flag. I groaned as I took the flag back, running.
Rui was right in front of me, and Selena was behind Mei, who was in front.

I took bigger steps, passing Rui. I then did my best to pass Selena, but she outran me. Ugh, she's so damn fast.

She passed Mei, winning the game.

I lost. I could've had that ice cream. I letted Koyuki down. I am such a bad friend..

Later...

So.. Mr. Kuwajima lied. He said that only to see us actually try and get that so called ice cream.

We hate Mr. Kuwajima for scamming us and we gave him glares. We walked back to our classroom.

It's currently 1:20 p.m. and Mr. Kuwajima said we could do whatever we want now, as long as we don't set the school on fire.

So I asked if I could look at my phone. He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Thank you!"
I grabbed my phone, texting my brother.

Me
Brother

Giyu
What

Me
Can you get me some sushi at that store

Giyu
Sure..

Me
Thanks bro

Giyu
Ya

I put away my phone as Muichiro looked at me. "Can't stand my beauty, huh?" I asked, smirking. "Y/n, your beauty is out of this world." Muichiro said smiling.

I smiled back, patting his head.

Koyuki leaned in and whispered, "you decided to share your secret?"

I sigh. "Koyuki no one cares." I say. She rolled her eyes and heard Kaigaku shouted.
"SHUT YOUR GOSH DARN MOUTH, HUMAN PICHU!!" Kaigaku shouted. Rui stayed silent. Turns out, Kaigaku was yelling at Zenitsu, who lost against a girl and is now whining.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose, Tanj!" Zenitsu whined. "It's okay Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said.
Kaigaku slapped Zenitsu. "STOP BEING A BABY!"

I laughed uncontrollably and slammed my desk. "This is so gosh darn funny..." I wheezed.
Koyuki laughed at my wheeze. "Lmao!" she laughed.

Rui's pov cause is
Kaigaku won't shut his damn mouth. That's it.
"Why won't you shut that mouth of yours, Kaigaku? Is there a volume button on you? Maybe it's broken because you turned it to Maximum."

"You're one to talk!" Kaigaku shouted at me.
I scoffed. I stood up from my chair and walked outside the classroom. "MR. AYAKI!" Mr. Kuwajima shouted. "I'll be using the bathroom." I said bluntly.

At bathroom~
"Hey," I heard my twin greet. "Yūi," I sighed, "what brings you here?" "I was gonna ask you the same thing." He said. I chuckled softly. "Yeah, anyway I'm here with my pills. Did you take yours already?" Yūi asked. I nodded. "I took it after lunch." I said. He nodded.
"Bro," he said, after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes?" I replied. "How's your eye?" He asked. Widening my eyes, I look away. "It's good." I lied.

I shouldn't have though.

"Liar. It's bad, huh?" Yūi asked, concern laced in his voice. I look at him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK, YŪI?!" I asked. He backed up. "You didn't tell Y/n and the others, right?" He asked.
I shook my head. "But... Mei knows."

Within my words Yūi angered his eyes at me. "SHE KNOWS?! YOU REMEMBER THAT SHE CAN LITERALLY RAT YOU OUT, RIGHT?" Yūi asked. He gripped my shoulders. "Rui. This curse you've got is bad. Really bad. If that stranger hadn't broke into our house when you were still having that illness maybe this wouldn't be happening. But it's happening. And you promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"I'm sorry!" I said. He took his hands off my shoulders. "Rui, you must understand that-"
"NO! Understand this," I interrupted. "My condition is worse than yours. You can do activities without those pills, while I have to do activities with them. You can do these things without it because you don't have frailty. I do."
"I know but-you need to get this in your head that no one can know‐not even your closest friends."

Your pov
"Rui takes a long time in the bathroom, huh?" I asked Selena, who was hanging out on our table. "Yeah." She hummed. "I guess he has a stomach problem!" Koyuki giggled. I chuckled. "Rui? Out of all the people here? Nah." I disagreed, waving my hands up and down.

Selena put some strands of hair behind her ear, showing her earrings. "Hey, Selena.." I called. Selena looked up. "Yes, Y/n?" She asked. "How long have you and Rui liked each other?" I asked. "We can talk about love now."

"Um, in fifth grade I grew a little crush on Rui and in seventh grade that crush grew huge. But I don't know about Rui. Stuff is still unknown to me about him..." she answered.

"And you, Koyuki?" I asked Koyuki. "Uh..... well, Hakuji liked me at the same time as I liked him! It was love at first site!" Koyuki squealed.

"Oh."

"Well, we know that your love is new with Muichiro, so how's it going?" Koyuki asked.
"Great!" I said.

"And, come to think of it, you're right. There is so much that's unknown to us about Rui. Didn't we promise that we'll come clean about ourselves?" Koyuki asked, pondering and skipping the subject of how long have you guys liked each other.

"Maybe its personal. But if it is... than why does Enmu and Kai know but not me." Selena wondered aloud.

We then heard banging on the door.
"Who could that be at this time of hour?" Mr. Kuwajima asked. "I'll get it!" I offered. Mr. Kuwajima let me do so.

I walked to the door, opening it.
"Hello-Rui?" I stuttered. "Why do you have tears coming out of your eye? Or eyes?" I asked. He wiped them away. "Don't tell anyone about this." Was all he said before he went inside the classroom.

Weird. I never saw Rui cry before. Not in my entire life.