Animal Kingdom's Calamity

"LISTEN KIDS!"
Mr. Kuwajima stopped us once we passed security. I just wanna get to the rides.
"WE'LL MEET AT THIS AREA, YOU HEAR ME?!" he asked. "Yessir!" We all acknowledged. "AT 5 PM!" He reminded. We all nodded.

"Now go have fun," he said calmly.
All of us passed the gates and enjoyed the site of the big tree.

"Wow!" I gasped in awe. This is the most amazing tree in all my life! I've never thought it would be this big!

"Let's take a picture!" Koyuki squealed. "No!" Rui protested. "No pictures! I hate pictures," he sighed. "Come on! For me?" Selena pleaded. "... fine." Rui agreed.

We all took a picture in front of the Tree of Life and took a few more because Rui and Mui weren't smiling on the first one.

"Now, what ride can we go on?" I asked. "Maybe one of the Avatar rides?" Mui suggested. "Oh yeah! That'll be wonderful!" Hakuji exclaimed. "Great idea! Let's ride the dragon one!" Selena exclaimed.

LATER
"WHY IS THE LINE SO LONG!" Hakuji shouted. Koyuki and I slapped his back. "Hakuji! You can't yell here!" I scolded. "Y/n, C'mon! We'll be here forever!" He whined, making Selena laugh a little.

"It's okay," Selena sighed. "It's taking forever and my legs are tired from all the standing. I have very weak legs— ah!"

"You need help, don't you?" Rui asked, carrying Selena bridal style. "Rui! People are around us!" Selena gasped. I laughed. "Do you want me to carry you like that too, Y/n?" Muichiro asked. I blushed. "Um..." I muttered.

LATER AGAIN
"THAT RIDE WAS A BLAST! 10 OUT OF 10!" Hakuji yelled. I facepalmed. "Why do you yell?" I asked. We walked near a random ride. "Because I can," he replied. "What ride should we go to next?" I asked. "Maybe Expedition Everest? Heard it's pretty good," Rui suggested.

"Y/N!" I looked behind me, seeing Tanjiro and his friends wet. "Holy crap what happened to you guys?" I asked. "We went on the ride called, 'Kali River Rapids', and we all got wet! You guys should try it!" Tanjiro suggested.

"Ooh! How about we go to Expedition Everest first, and then Kali River Rapids?" Selena thought. "Oh! That's the ride we're going to next after we dry off," Zenitsu chuckled. "Let's ask if they got towels," Kanao said.

"All right, see you guys later!" Tanjiro exclaimed, grabbing Inosuke's shirt.
"Bye!" We all said.

"Okay, we can ride Expiration Everest first. And get some towels," Rui said.

LATER; WHEN YOU ARE IN LINE
"It's taking forever," Rui groaned, rolling his eyes. "Stop whining. It's annoying," Muichiro grunted. Rui rolled his eyes at Muichiro.
"You two just don't like each other, do you?" Koyuki asked. Hakuji wrapped his arms around Muichiro and Rui's necks. "Come on, my wingmen! Cheer up! We're at Disney World guys!" Hakuji exclaimed.

Muichiro and Rui sent glares at Hakuji.
"I thought you two were my wingmen," Muichiro said. "What? Why would I be your wingman?" Rui asked, glaring at Muichiro. "No guys, I'm the leader and you two are my wingmen," Hakuji sighed. "Like hell, I'm your wingman," Rui scoffed. "Yeah. Why would I be a wingman to a guy who once burned steak and almost set fire to himself," Muichiro retorted. "I'm taller than all of you," Hakuji sighed. "I mean, Rui is the shortest male," Muichiro sighed. "Oi, I grew a couple of inches!" Rui retorted.

"You still look short to us," Muichiro chuckled. Rui stood up straight. "I am the same height as you!" He said. ".... no you don't," Muichiro said. "Rui is just starting his growth spurt so he'll grow taller," Selena giggled.

The line moved and so did we.
"Lmao! You two will be short!" Rui exclaimed. "Really? I'm 5'8 and Muichiro is... 5'6?" Hakuji said. "Yeah," Muichiro said. "And I'm 5'6 now. Don't worry, soon we'll see who's laughing," Rui growled. The girls and I laughed.

No, come to think of it...
The tallest is Hakuji...
The second tallest is Muichiro...
The third tallest is Rui...
The fourth tallest is me...
The fifth tallest is Koyuki...
And the shortest is Selena. I think.

No... Selena looks a bit taller.

••••

"WOOOOO!" Hakuji shouted. "Sssshhh!" I exclaimed. "Why are you so loud?" Rui asked. "That ride is amazing!" Koyuki laughed. "I know!" Selena giggled. "I love roller coasters like that!" I exclaimed. "Okay, next is Kali River Rapids. Let's find towels," Hakuji sighed.

••••

We waited in line again, but Rui was arguing with Hakuji, which rarely happens. "I'm saying that I am older—" Hakuji said. "No! No! I don't want to hear it!" Rui said. Selena sighed. "What are you two arguing about?" Koyuki asked.

"We're wondering if Rui would get taller than me," Hakuji replied. "And I think I will," Rui said. Muichiro snorted. "I don't think you will." Muichiro laughed.

"Ugh," Rui grunted. "You all are so mean to Rui," Selena chuckled. "I'm so sorry." Muichiro joked. Rui growled.
Rui kicked crumbs of pebbles away and watched them roll.

He has been quiet lately, and I'm saying in general. Selena doesn't know and usually, she does know what's going on with her boyfriend. It just makes me more concerned about my best friend than ever.

"Rui, are you okay?" I asked. He smiled and chuckled, "I'm okay!" I shook my head and patted his shoulder. "Rui. There's nothing to hide. I'm always here for you, okay? We are all here for you."

Rui smiled.
"GUYS! COME ON! LETS GO!" Hakuji shouted, getting on this... boat???
"Alright, we're coming, we're coming," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Come on, Rui. Let's go." I said. He nodded.

"All right... let's go," he said.