《Rui's Curse?!》Part 1

After lunch, Mui and I stayed in homeroom while the rest of our classmates came. Koyuki and Selena asked what we did alone together and I showed them the necklace Mui gave me.

Selena thought it was cute when Koyuki said we should've done something spicy. I have no idea what she meant by that but all I know it's not something kid appropriate.

Mr. Kuwajima walked in with a mad look, like always. Why does he have to look like that? It makes me so uneasy.

Mr. Kuwajima wrote down something on the board and showed it to us.

"Find a partner." It said. I smiled to see that it'll be a partner game, and that I can play with my boyfriend!

Muichiro looked at me and gave me his hand, and being such a gentleman I gladly accepted. Mei though....

"Oh, Muichiro! I'm so sorry but you can't go find a partner that's not your elbow partner! You have to partner up with me!" Mei exclaimed. I then looked up at the board, seeing Mr. Kuwajima writing something new down.

"Your elbow partner is your partner for this activity." It said.

Now that just made me growl. I really wanted to be with Muichiro. Not that I don't like Koyuki or anything no, I like Koyuki. She's the angel for the group. I think.

"I know how you really wanted to be partners with him," Koyuki sighed. I bobbed my head. "You're right. Why can't I?" I asked. "Stupid rules! I don't wanna go with Kaigaku!" I heard Rui whine.

"WELL I DON'T WANNA GO WITH YOU EITHER!" Kaigaku shouted. "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!" Mr. Kuwajima shouted.

"I AIN'T GOIN WITH RUI! HE WHINES!" Kaigaku ignored. "I DON'T WANNA GO WITH YOU! YOU COMPLAIN!!!" Rui shouted at Kaigaku. "Wanna fight?" Kaigaku asked. "Hell yeah."

"Oh my, such a handful those two are!" Muchiko laughed. "They never seem to cease the fighting." Selena sighed.
I chuckled. "This'll be interesting."

~

"Today is a game with your elbow partner. You must run across the field and grab the foton. Once you do, you run back and give it to your partner, which leaves us to part 2 of the game," Mr. Kuwajima explained.

He then walked us to the basketball court.
"Here your partner has to run straight, then a sharp turn to the right. And that's it. Whoever reaches the finish line gets ice cream."

Koyuki and my eyes glimmered at the words ice cream. We love ice cream. Who doesn't?

~

"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE US LOSE, SPIDERMAN!" Kaigaku exclaimed. "HA! I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME THING! IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD RUN LIKE THE HARE, TORTOISE!" Rui retorted.

Kaigaku was furious. "I CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU, YOU DUMBAS-"

"Shut up." Selena said in a calm matter. Kaigaku looked at Selena horrified. "Uh-"
"Shut. Up. Please." Selena said. "Don't insult my boyfriend." Selena warned.

Kaigaku nodded.

"And Rui," Selena called, "Don't pick a fight with Kaigaku. You know your punishment if you do.."

Rui shivered to his spine. "Okay.." he mumbled.

"Didn't know Selena can be scary..." I mumbled. Koyuki nodded. "She's like a ghost with that look."

Rui sighed and asked Mr. Kuwajima if he could use the bathroom. "FINE! Be here quickly though! Understand?" Mr. Kuwajima said, making Rui nod.

Later... also Rui's pov
Bathroom... not really... meeting.. sure.
I really shouldn't have been so scared of Mei. She's not such a big problem for me! Why should I care about what she tells Selena!?