The Edge

"Til death do us part, my friend?"

"Til death do us part."

"Y/n Tomioka!" Koyuki squealed. Y/n looked back. "Koyuki? What?" She asked. Koyuki smirked. "My handsome boyfriend told Rui and I that you and Muichiro had some... spicy moments. Is that why you're wearing a jacket?"

Y/n blushed. Rui grew some irks. "WHAT?? HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME FOR PERMISSION!"

"You're not my brother," Y/n mumbled.
"Y/N!" Hakuji called, running to them. Y/n tilted her head. "What up?" She asked.

"Selena! She's dying!" He said with tears in his eyes.

°°°

*beeeeeep*

There it is...

"NO!" Miyuka and Michiko cried. "NOT MY SISTER! Please, Lord, don't take her away..." Miyuka prayed. "Megumi..." Michiko sobbed.

Doctors and nurses rushed to Selena. Everyone was praying. 
Rui looked down. He looked at his hands. "It's all my fault. It's all my FUCKING FAULT!"
"STOP! IT'S NOT," Y/n cried. Muichiro hugged her. "YES, IT IS! IF I PROTECTED HER, SHE WOULD BE FINE! I WOULD BE SEEING THAT SMILE SHE MAKES OR THAT LAUGH!" Rui cried.

"IT'S MY FAULT!" Y/n cried. "I let her go and find you. ALONE. And it's my fault... if only I came with her..."

"Sh, babe, it's not your fault..." Muichiro cooed, rubbing her back.

Koyuki cried quietly as she was being hugged by Hakuji. "It's not fair... it's not fair..."

Mei stood against the wall and smirked. She looked at her hands. "It's a crime, killing someone," she muttered. "That's why I did it when no one is looking."

Y/n looked at Mei. "Mei, did you do this?" She asked. Mei tilt her head. "What? You're so stupid, Tomioka," she replied. "I would never do something so evil. You know what? If I did, when I didn't, what would you do?"

"IF YOU DID, I WOULD BASH YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BRICK!" Rui replied, shouting. Miyuka looked at Mei. "AND IF YOU DID, I WOULD BEAT YOUR FUCKING SELF UP!"

"I WOULD PLUMBLE YOU INTO THE LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!" Hakuji replied. "I WOULD STRANGLE YOU!" Koyuki hissed. "I WOULD FUCKING BACKSTAB YOU WITH A KNIFE!" Michiko shouted.

"IF YOU DID, I WOULD MAKE SURE YOU WERE NEVER BORN," Muichiro threatened. "If you did, I WOULD DO ALL THOSE THINGS THAT THEY SAID AND DO IT TO YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH!" Y/N shouted.

"People, be quiet," one of the nurses said kindly. Everyone nodded.

"Ha! You can't do that anyway," Mei smirked. "The Mikszuki family is only rich to 9.89 billion dollars. The Shobana family is only rich to 10.2 billion dollars, and the Tokito family is only rich to 44.1 billion dollars. My family, the Tanaka family, is rich to 78.19 billion dollars. I have enough money to sue all of you and make your families go bankrupt."

"No one asked," Michiko retorted.
"Fuck you," Rui hissed. "But you don't know that the Ayaki family is rich by 90.9 billion dollars?! I can bankrupt you! I can make you go broke!"

"HA! Nice try, Ayaki. You lost 6.9 billion last week. JUST to owe some company money." Mei retorted. "At least my family is honest and kind! Your mother is Satan! Why can't you be like your sister?!" Rui asked.

"SHUT UP!" Miyuka shouted. "I don't fucking care who has more money or not! Who's richer or not! I care about my sisters! I care about my family! I don't fucking care‐ if someone is stronger or faster or smarter! Fucking hurts when I see someone I love thats on their death bed!"