a thousand apologies

Hi everyone, 

I am SO so sorry for not attending to this book - seeing everyone's comments asking me if I'm going to write more about it really makes me want to revisit, and finish it. At least finish to the end of season 3. 

At the moment, I'm working a full-time corporate job and taking part-time university classes so I'm up to my ears, and been through some relationship stuff that I'm still working through. And, I'm also writing my own novel. Based on something I created, which is really exciting and I would love to tell you all about it when that gets around to publishing. So as much as I'm in a tricky spot right now, I've been hit with a bit of determination to re-read and re-visit this, replying to your comments as well. 

To conclude (hello to my corporate language) I am going to finish this. I'll write to the end of season three at the very least, but I may write season four too. I'm not sure if I take a hot minute and write it all and upload at once or I write and upload each chapter as I go, but I'm going to get it done. 

Again, I am really sorry to everyone who loved this book and may not see this, and I left you with an inconclusive story. And for everyone still finding this book, or finding it again after all this time, I hope you forgive me for temporarily abandoning this book, and I hope you can stick with me until I finish it. I promise it won't be another two years. 

So much love <3

FYI about the disgraceful Halloween outfit - yes I may go through chapters and edit, but that outfit is so hideous that it has to stay, viewing that is like a shared trauma for us all.