Percy at Goode

A/N- this story is kind of a second part to Demigods at Goode, but Percy was at Goode before he disappeared. So Emily didn't meet the seven, only Percy and Annabeth. And Kensley's name is now Jordan.

Percy stared at the large red brick building. He barely remembered it. Percy couldn't believe he had gone to school at Goode two years ago before the Giant War started and he disappeared. Percy should have been in ninth grade since he was a sophomore for a month before Hera kidnapped him. But, Percy worked with Annabeth and Paul the rest of the summer to be ready for his Junior year. They taught Percy enough. Sort of.

He gazed at the teenagers wondering around in front of the school, trying to remember who his friends were in ninth grade and in tenth. Well, Rachel, but she didn't go to school anymore.

Wasn't there a Jake? And something that started with an R?

"Percy! Guys, I told you he wasn't dead!"

Percy looked up to see three boys and two girls walking over to him. He vaguely remembered two of the boys, but not the girls. Percy put on a fake smile and pretended he knew them.

"Hey, guys!"

The boys fist-bumped Percy. A blonde guy Percy was sure was Jake asked where he went in tenth grade.

"Oh... I moved to California for... my dad's job,"

"Yeah, but, why didn't you tell us?"

Percy scratched his head.

"I, uh, didn't know... he told us and we just sorta... left."

"Oh,"

The brown haired boy, who Percy assumed his name started with an R, looked like he didn't believe him. He squinted at Percy, like he was trying to catch him in a lie.

"Yup. That's what happened."

Percy said. He then decided to stop talking before he said something else stupid.

"Oh, I almost forgot!"

Jake said. He motioned for the two girls to come up to them.

"This is Jordan,"

He pointed to a dark haired girl who waved,

"and this is Emily."

He pointed to the other girl. She sorta smiled at him, and then the smile dropped off her face quickly.

"We started hanging out with them at the end of last year,"