Meeting Paul's Family

Ethan's pov (mortal)

"Ethan!"

Screamed his mom from somewhere in the kitchen.

"What?"

"Come down here!"

Ethan groaned and rolled his eyes at having to get off his bed. But, he came downstairs anyway.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Remember when Uncle Paul got married last year?"

"Yeah?"

He asked, unsure of where the conversation was going.

"He has a step son now, but we didn't get to meet him."

"He wasn't at his mother's wedding?"

Ethan was amazed on how a boy could skip his own mother's wedding. When his mom's friend, Margeret, got married, he had to go and didn't even know her!

"He wasn't. Something about an emergency. Anyway, Paul and Sally invited us over to their apartment for dinner and to meet their son."

"When are we going?"

Asked Ethan, desperate to find a way not to go. He could say he had a party that night, or baseball practice.

"Tonight. And I know you don't have anything to do. Please go tell your sisters to get ready."

Ethan groaned. He walked up the and banged on his 15 year old sister, Kenzie's, door.

"What do you want? I'm trying to study!"

She said when she opened her door.

"Too bad. We're going to Uncle Paul's house to eat dinner."

"The one that got married?"

Ethan nodded, then walked down the hall and banged on his other sister's door.

"Yes?"

Asked his calmer, 12 year old sister, Sarah, when she answered.

"We're going to eat at Uncle Paul's."

She nodded and closed her door. Ethan walked leisurely into his room and started to get ready for Paul's.

~~~~~~~~~~line break~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's pov

In Percy's opinion, it was a good day. He and Annabeth where in his room. It was after the Giant War, so he felt huge amounts of relief everyday when he didn't have to wake up and not know if he was going to live that day. The Seven had split up, only for a while. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Leo stayed at Camp Half-Blood. Hazel and Frank went to SPQR, but they where going to stay at CHB for a few weeks. Jason was staying at Camp Half-Blood too, but was visiting SPQR for a month to catch up with friends. Percy and Annabeth sometimes went to Percy's apartment on the weekends to visit his mom.
It had been a great afternoon, until Annabeth brought out her book and told Percy to start on his homework.

"Wise Girl how do I do this?"

Percy asked for the millionth time. Annabeth groaned.

"Percy, you just divide to find x! Didn't I explain this to you already?"

"Oh. I knew that."

Percy smiled and went back to trying to do his extremely (in his opinion) math homework. Percy's eyes widened at the next problem.

"Annie! There's a x and y in this problem!"

"Percy, I can't explain every problem to you. And don't call me Annie."