Caleo

Leo's pov (as if caleo pt.2 didn't happen)

 Leo was now an old man. His joints ached, his back was arched, but his eyes still sparkled like a young boy. But his eyes looked a little broken. Like something important was missing. 

 The rest of the seven had children and grandchildren. Leo never married. He was still the seventh wheel. Sure, some girls had flirted with him, but he kindly turned them down. When asked why, he just said,

"i'm waiting for someone."

Nobody asked who he was waiting for. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Leo, what are you building?"

Leo looked away from his newest invention and faced Hazel. Her cinnamon colored curls had faded to a light grey, but her eyes were still gold.

"Just something,"

Hazel smiled and sat down across from him. 

"What does it do?''

Leo grinned at her.

"It's gonna take me to someone I should've seen a long time ago.''

"Do you think it's going to work?"

Leo's grin faded a little.

"I hope."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Later that night, Leo picked up his backpack and boarded the Argo ll. He had restored the ship and installed the machine where the engine was. 

 Leo picked up his old Wii controllers and steered the ship away from Manhatten. 

"I'm coming for you, Calypso."

^^^^^^^^^^2 weeks later^^^^^^^^^^

Leo didn't know the exact location of Ogygia. He was sailing around the area he thought the island was. Leo had just woken up and was sipping coffee. A small, brown dot appeared in the water. Leo lowered the ship downward towards it. 

 He nearly spit out his coffee. It was the raft leaving Calypso's island! Leo landed the ship near the raft. He hurridly pulled out the lifeboat and jumped into it. As he rowed toward the raft, he was shocked to see a girl, not a boy on the raft! He rowed up next to it. The girl stared at him. 

"Who are you?"

Leo was shocked she didn't remember him. He never forgot her face.

"it's me. Leo."

Her face turned from confusion to shock.

"Leo?"

She glanced at the lifeboat. 

"Can I-"

Leo nodded. She jumped into the boat.

 She looked exactly the same. Her hair was still that caramel color, and she didn't look a day over 15. Leo was suddenly nervous of his white hair and wrinkles. 

"You look-"

"Old?"

Calypso looked down at her hands. 

"Why are you on the raft?"

Calypso sighed.

"A new hero came. He was here for 6 weeks. But he wanted to stay with me. When the raft came last night, i snuck away on it. The hero's still on the island."

She said guiltily. Leo stared at her for a second, then began laughing. 

"What?"

"I can't believe you left that kid on the island."

He said through his laughs. Calypso grinned.

"He wanted to stay!"

Leo wiped his eyes. 

"Leo, can I come with you? That island was getting-"

"Yes."

Se smiled and lunged forward to hug him. He hugged her back. Calypso awkwardly pulled back.

"Uh, sorry."

"It's, um, fine."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Calypso and Leo soon opened Leo and Calpyso's Auto Repair in New York. Leo fixed cars and Calypso was his assistant.