The Mortal Camp

A/N- I updated a couple days ago but whatever

Chiron's pov

"Attention, campers."

Chiron had called a meeting in the dining pavilion for the whole camp. The heroes, like always, weren't listening. Chiron cleared his throat.

"Heroes! I have an announcement!"

Nobody even looked at him. Chiron glared at the Stolls. They where betting on Capture the Flag with an Apollo camper.

"Conner and Travis. Please stop betting on Capture the Flag. Give Will's drachmas back."

Conner groaned, but handed the drachmas back to Apollo's head counseler. Mr. D rolled his eyes. He stood up and yelled,

"Shut up!"

Every camper automatically turned and faced Chiron. Mr. Do sat down.

"Thank you, Dionysus."

Mr. D nodded. Chiron cleared his throat.

"As some of you may already know, a mortal camp has moved in down the road."

Wide eyed glances where exchanged in the crowd.

"They know about our camp, due to unknown reasons. To get to know the mortal camp better, we will be going over to their camp tomorrow night for a welcoming party. If I catch any of you sneaking over to the other camp, the punishment will be extreme. We have to convince them we are a normal summer camp. Therefore, we are going to need 2 campers outside camp everyday to guard the entrance from children from the other camp. These guards won't have weapons, and if approached, they will tell them that they're in trouble and cannot enter the camp. Sign up is outside the Big House."

Chaos broke out. Campers shouted questions. Mr. D groaned.

"If you have questions, come see me at the Big House. Dismissed."

Everyone ran off to free time. Chiron turned to Mr. D.

"Do you think it was a bad idea to go to the mortal camp?"

Mr. D sat down his drink.

"If the mortals find out, it's your problem. You decided to go over there."

Chiron snorted.

"It'll be both our problems when we get summoned to Olympus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper's pov

"Piper! We're walking over to the other camp!"

Annabeth said, knocking on the Aphrodite cabin's door. Piper laced up her combat boots.

"Just a second!"

She stood up. Like most of the girls at camp, she wore combat boots. And tennis shoes. Excluding the rest of her cabin, who wore high heels.

"Coming!"

She opened the door. Annabeth was waiting outside. Annabeth had on her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, just like Piper, and tennis shoes.

"Is everybody wearing their camp shirt?"

She asked. Annabeth nodded.

"Yup."

"Where are we supposed to meet Chiron?"

"By the entrance. We have to walk over to the other camp."

Piper nodded.

"Attention heroes! We are walking to the mortal camp."

Chiron announced.

"Nyssa, will you help me with my wheel chair?"