Chapter 3:

Y/N pov:

Yay! It's the last week of shooting. While practicing for my solo I am also practicing for the upcoming world tour. Everybody calls me once in a week asking about my day. They text me daily except Jimin he rarely calls! Not even rarely but he never called me! This hurts me so bad! So, today I have decided to video call everyone and I'll take a chance to talk to Jimin.

At the hotel:

Me: Hey Jin oppa! How are you??

Jin: Im good! How's the shoot going

Me: It's going great!

Jk: Noona!! Bogo Shipeo (i miss you)

Me: Same I miss everyone! Where's Jimin?

V: Jiminah Y/N wants to talk to you!

Jimin: Hey Y/N how are you??

He was looking so damn handsome!

Me: Im great!!

Suddenly I heard a girls voice calling Jimin in a very seductive tone. And what made me angry was that he went without even saying a word to me and what I saw next was Jimin playing with that girls hairs and talking to her with full interest. IGNORING ME!! While I was in my thoughts everyone was calling my name I did not give a damn about anyone else and closed my laptop and went to my bed crying myself to sleep.

1 Week later:

Finally! Today is the day when I will be returning back to Korea!!

After the filght:

Ugh! Jet lag I need to get sleep as soon as possible. After that I slept.

Next day:

Good Morning world!! Today I will finally be meeting BTS members and of course the new dance instructor, but I am definitely not having a nice feeling in my guts. The name Lisa it's just. Ugh I don't know. My past is eating me up!

What is the bad feeling in Y/N's guts? Is it something really bad...... But what about the past! What past is eating Y/N!