Chapter 11:

Lisa Pov:

Lisa- Thanks Lily for mimicking __ voice. Just wait and watch how I will destroy __ life.

Lily- I am pretty sure that your plan to make Y/N's life will definitely work, Lisa.

Lisa- Of course it will work.

I checked the time it was 7pm I need to get to the dorm quickly and show everyone the "recording". I internally laughed.

Lisa- Well I better get going thanks for the help bye.Lily- No problem bye.

With this I left the place and headed for the dorm. When I reached I saw Jimin walking around waiting for someone. It was most probably ME! As soon as he saw he smiled and came running towards me and hugged me.

Jimin- Jagi (darling) why so late?

Me: Yeobo (honey) I was practicing and I have something to show you all.

Jimin: What is it Jagi??

Me: Just wait and watch.

I smiled and left Jimin dumbfounded. I entered the house and said a Hi to everyone and only Namjoon and J-hope replied. Jin was in the kitchen and Jk and Taehyung were ignoring me but soon they will stop it. When Jin came and sat I told everyone to pay attention.

Me- Hey guys!! I have something to show you all.

No one replied but I just played the recording. Everyone was shocked. And Jimin was hella angry which made my plan successful af.

Jimin- HOW COULD SHE!

Taehyung was still processing the words Oh dear brother in shock~!

Me- Calm down Jimin.

I said while trying not to laugh.

Jimin- I just can't she is such a damn liar!

Then Jimin's phone rang- It read Bang PD

Jimin Pov:

This girl she is so bad I never imagine how many lies are build up! I am so angry she abused my girlfriend! Finally, proof! Now no one can prove my Lisa wrong. My phone rang the caller was Bang PD

OTP:

Me: Yes

Bang Pd: Come to the building tomorrow we have to discuss many things. It's related about BTS and Y/N

Me: Yah ok

I was very irritated by this situation. I cut the call and went to sleep.

End of Jimin Pov

Everyone went to sleep and Lisa went to her house with full satisfaction of what she has done.

The next day:

Y/N pov:

I am waiting for Jungkook and Tae but they are not coming it has been 2 hours since the usual time. I tried to call them but they are not picking up. I will go to the building today to talk to them as they come everyday to practice.

My outfit:

Time skip:

Time skip:

I reached to the building and saw every member of BTS walking with Lisa. I called Jungkook and he just ignored me. Then I called Tae and couldn't believe that he ignored me too and fastened his pace. Everyone was heading towards Bang PD's office. I went in with them.

Everyone: Good Morning

Bang Pd: Yah Good morning. So you all brought Y/N with you too.

Jungkook- We did not she came by following us like a freaking idiot.

I was quite surprised by this behaviour of Jungkook towards me. He never really behaved so rude towards ME!

Bang Pd- Y/N

Me- Yes

Bang Pd- What happened with you all. Why is there a sudden fight?

Taehyung- Don't ask her. She will only lie. That's all she knows.

Me- TAEHYUNG!

I shouted on the top of my lungs. I smacked his head hard and ran outside the office with my eyes full of tears. These guys! That's it! They have crossed their limits and now I will cross mine! I am leaving this group!!! Now no one can stop me!!

Oooooo. Y/N's on fire!! Im sorry guys I couldn't update for so long cuz my laptop kinda broke. So it took many days to repair it.

Please Vote my chapter guys.