Chapter 10:

3rd Person Pov:

Doctor: She is totally fine!

Everyone sighed

Doctor: She fell because she has not been treating her body nicely. Her diet is very bad. Her reports show that she rarely eats anything and workouts a lot. And not only her physical health is bad but her mental health is also very bad. She has been having a lot of stress and anxiety lately and requires love from people.

Jimin felt very bad but whenever he remembered about Lisa he thought everything he did was right.

Doctor: I will prescribe a few medicines. And who is Jimin here. Please go meet her in 10 minutes because she was saying your name and she was saying something like this- "Jimin don't go with her please stay with me" " JIMIN DONT GO!!" She was crying a lot.

The doctor went to his cabin.

Jimin: Then I will go in

V: No! Not you. I will go

Jimin: BUT SHE WAS CALLING MY NAME IN HER DREAMS.

V: YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT HER. GO TO YOUR LISA.

Jimin: WHY ARE YOU BEING SO PROTECTIVE TOWARDS HER HUH!!

V: CUZ SHE IS MY SISTER!! MY REAL SISTER!!

Everyone was shocked. The nurse came and said-

Nurse: Please don't shout this is a hospital.

Then Taehyung and Jimin quickly apologised realising that they were screaming at the top of their lungs.

Taehyung went in the room where Y/N was staying.

RM- What did he mean by 'She is my real sister'?

Jin- I don't know. What is happening between them.

Jimin- Guys! Stop it! It's their matter they will solve it on their own.

Jk- No Jimin hyung! They are our family! We can't let them solve this issue on their own.

Hobi- Maybe this isn't an issue. It's true that.......

Jimin- I said leave it.

Taehyung Pov:

I cannot let a ba-tard like him to go to my sister and break her heart again when she is in this type of condition. I went in the room and saw her sobbing silently. I ran towards her hugged her.

Y/N: Taehyungie. I am fine don't worry. I am good

Me: No noona you are not. Do you know how weak you are right now. And why are you starving yourself? Tell me huh?!

Y/N: I could not eat food I was starving myself to tone my figure.

Me: You know what happened to Jimin right?

Y/N: Dont even say his name in front of me!

Me: Then why are you saying his name in your dreams?

Y/N: I was unconscious, unknown to what was I saying.

Me: Oh.... I am sorry noona

Y/N: Hey silly! Don't ask sorry.

Then Y/N hugged me tightly actually too tightly.

Me: Woah! You still have a lot of strength in you.

She chuckled and I cupped her face. The doctor came in and prescribed the medicines and told me to take care of her give as much as love as I can as younger brother.

Jimin Pov:

I cannot believe that V is her brother. A real brother. I will talk to him later when I get time.

Lisa: Honey what are you thinking about.

Me: Nothing.

She kissed me on my forehead and I gave a peck on her lips and she blushed. Oof! How she makes me fall in love with her is incredible. I need to move on with Y/N she is s very bad soul. Just like a nightmare dressed in a daydream. I was looking at Lisa lovingly she was doing the same too. She bit her lips a bit to seduct me.

Me: Don't or you will regret.

Lisa: Really

She winked.

Me: You wanna walk or no?

She understood.

Lisa: Hey you pervert!

I laughed as she hit my shoulder slightly. I acted to be hurt and she laughed. I want this moment to go on forever.

End of Jimin Pov

After 1 week:

Y/N pov:

I got discharged 1 hour before jungkook and tae promised me that they will come to my house everyday. I accepted their promise. I wanna spend time alone. Think about life but I guess talking to other people will reduce my stress my a bit. And our concert in 1 month. So, I am not sure that I will be attending the concert but the doctor is saying that I should because I will get the love of ARMY and refreshment for my mind.

??? Pov:

??- Thanks Lily for mimicking __ voice. Just wait and watch how I will destroy __ life.

Who is this????

Please Vote Readers. I would really appreciate it.