Chapter 4:

Y/N pov

I reached to our dance studio. There I saw BTS practicing on 'DNA'. Then hobi oppa stopped the music to greet me. Everyone hugged me except Jimin he was trying to maintain distance from me but I just shrugged this feeling. While I was in my thoughts I didn't hear the door open and I accidentally bumped to a very pretty girl.

The girl: Watch where your going!

Me: Sorry didn't see you. I guess you must be our new dance instructor Lisa.

The girl: Yeah! Of course what else do you expect.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Me: I am Y/N by the way. Well, you must know me.

I don't know why was I being super kind to her. And I even extended my hand towards her for a handshake but she completely ignored it and started with the practice. That made my blood boil. And nobody even heard conversation because they were in their phones. After we completed with our dance practice we went for some vocal lessons and returned to our dorms.

At the dorm:

Everyone were very tired so we all just said good night to each other and went to our rooms. I sat on the chair in my room and thought to myself about confessing to Jimin tomorrow. Though, I am great risk ruining are long friendship but I just can't control myself anymore. I have decided to take him to his favourite xxx cafe and confess my feelings towards him through a letter. I wrote about my day in my personal diary and wrote a kinda love letter for Jimin and put it in an envelope. And went to sleep.

The next day:

My alarm rang at 7. I woke up and did my morning routine and got ready at around 7:45. I went to the kitchen, ate my breakfast, watched some reels and went to BigHit. I reached at 8:30. When I went to the dance studio I saw Lisa and Jimin giggling and what shocked me more was that they only had 1 inch gap between them. Their heads were meeting. First I thought that they are in a relationship but I just couldn't believe Jimin dating someone yet. Then all the members came in and Jimin and Lisa quickly got away from each other. I am not feeling good about this girl.

After 2hrs:

Everyone was tired so we all took a quick break. So, I went towards Jimin and asked him-

Y/N: Hey Jiminshii! I wanted to ask one thing.

Jimin: Sure go ahead!

He said with his eye smile which melted my heart.

Y/N: I wanted to hangout a bit so wanna meet at xxx cafe today at 6?

Jimin: O-oh I am sorry I won't be able to come today as Im a bit busy with my work so some other day??

Y/N: Yah sure why not!

I smiled and left.

At the dorm:

Im chilling watching some random fan reactions. Then my phone rang. It was a call from Jennie ( my bestie).

OTP:

Jennie: Hey bestie!

Me: Hey gurll! What's up?

Jennie: Im good I got a break from work today so wanna hangout!?

Me: Yah sure why not! Let's meet at xxx cafe at 6 today how's that?

Jennie: Yep let's meet at 6

Me: See ya later!

After few hours:

It's 5:30 now I will start to get ready!

My outfit:

Message-

Jennie- Hiyo! Im booking a cab rn to the cafe so come quickly.

Me: K. I will also book a cab see ya!

End of message

I called a cab and it reached in 5 minutes. ( We did not call our drivers because it would bring a lot of paparazzis )It will take 15 minutes to reach to the destination .I was watching my phone and I looked out for a second and could not believe my eyes!

What do you all think?? What did Y/N see....