Chapter 5:

I was watching my phone and I looked out for a second and could not believe my eyes! I saw a familiar figure was sitting and chatting with Lisa and it was Jimin! He freaking lied to me!! He said that he was busy in his work and wow!! This is his work. Leaving his girl best friend behind who he has known for so many damn years and going with a stupid girl who he has only know for 2 f-cking months! UGH! I hate my life. Tears started to flow but I quickly wiped them and hid my face so that Jimin won't notice me. I reached to the cafe in 5 minutes and I saw Jennie with cute smile waving towards me.

Jennie- Hey!! How's your relationship going with Jimin?? Did you confess??!!

She was so excited to know about it. (Only she knows that I have a crush on Park Jimin)But I couldn't answer her and broke into tears. Her happy face soon turned into a worried one.

Jennie- Hey what happened?!? It's ok calm down. But tell me what the heck happened? Who broke your heart like that? I wanna kick his face and break his bones into pieces.

She was very protective with me I loved this side of her and it made me laugh a bit.

Me- Ok *sigh* See there is this new girl Lisa. She is our new choreographer.

I explained what all happened and she got so worried about me.

Jennie- It's ok! I know that they were just hanging out as FRIENDS!

She emphasised friends.

Me- I hope that's what really is going on between them.

I couldn't believe her. Friends don't act like this, do they? After chatting for an hour we left. I went to bed and tore my love letter and threw it harshly in the dustbin and slept while crying.

The next day:

I woke up and today was Sunday. So we all thought to watch a horror movie. I personally hate horror movies and I am thinking to prank everyone today. I'll just brush my teeth and watch the movie.

Me: Hey guys! Good morning

Everyone: Good morning.

Jimin was blushing while watching his phone I guess he would be watching some fan edits.

Suga: You guys watch your stupid horror movies But! Let me sleep.

Everyone laughed at his comment.

RM: So how about we watch Conjuring 2?

V: Yeah! I've heard ARMY saying it's a good movie.

JK: Then lets watch Conjuring 2!!

Jimin POV:

Aish! This Lisa is so flirty. I can't even stop blushing while chatting to her. Oh! Y/N came. I have to stop blushing now. Others were discussing what movie to watch while me and Lisa were discussing where to meet today. My throat is dry. I need to drink some water. I got up and went to the kitchen. I filled my glass with water. While filling some I accidentally dropped a bit of it. Lisa was sending me millions of messages so I decided to reply to her. While replying I accidentally dropped all the water from my glass. So I kept my phone on the slab beside me and I slipped. I don't remember anything after that. All I remember is that I blacked out.

Y/N Pov:

I was so damn scared! I saw Jimin getting up and going to the kitchen.

After some time I heard a loud bang and I thought it was from the movie but I got a bit stressed out when Jimin did not return after 10 minutes. I quickly went to the kitchen it was downstairs. When I entered in the kitchen I saw Jimin unconscious lying on the floor with a pool of blood! I screamed and called everyone-

Kim Namjoon!

Kim Seokjin!

Min Yoongi!

Jung Hoseok!

Kim Taehyung!

Jeon Jungkook!

Come down quickly! Somebody call an ambulance!! I started to cry. They all came down rushing. Namjoon oppa called an ambulance Jin oppa cleared the floor. Suga oppa was looking very stressed, J-hope oppa was cheering us and kookie and taetae were very worried and kept on calling Jimin's name.

V: Jiminie wake up jebal (please)

Jk: Jimin hyung sarangheyo (i love you) we are here with you.

Jimin's phone was buzzing so I went to see who was messaging him but as soon as I was about to pick up his phone the ambulance arrived. The nurse quickly took Jimin in the ambulance and gave him a breathing mask (idk the name of that thing) We soon arrived at the hospital.

Y/N Pov:

At the hospital:

Doctor: there is nothing to worry about he just fainted due to weakness and blood loss in his body. He is completely fine now. We will just keep him under observation for 2-3 days. He needs to have soup at dinner.

Time skip at night:

I prepared some soup for Jimin. I reached at the hospital and knocked at the door.

Jimin: Come in

Me: Hey! How are you feeling

Jimin: Much better.

Me: Here have some soup. Wait! I'll feed you.

Jimin: Okay!!He smiled like a baby.

Me: Do you know something?

Jimin: What?

Me: That I love you very much!

Jimin chuckled

Me: Hey what's there to laugh in it?

Jimin: Nothing. I just did not understand what you said...

Me: Oh...But soon you will.

I smiled and left the room.

Doctor: He will understand what you said when he will heal. By the way best of luck for your future.

I blushed at the doctor's comment and left

My diary-

Today's day was very stressful full of anxiety. I hope that Jimin will soon understand my confession and stay with me forever. With this I slept. But little did I know that someone was hearing my conversation with Jimin.

Dear readers, Any guesses?

PLEASE VOTE