Chapter 8:

Me: So... I want to end my contract on August after half our concert finishes.

Bang PD: What?!? No way I am not going to allow you to do that!

Me: Come on! My heart has broken so bad I just can't live with Jimin.

Bang PD: So I'll just tell you that you will be destroying your career very bad.

Me: I know seungbaemin. But I guess this is my final decision.

Bang PD: I don't know what to say but as you wish my child. 

Me: Thanks just one favour.......

Bang PD: Feel free to ask

Me: Please shift my stuff to my house

With this I walked towards and just remembered something

Me: And dont shift any stuff related to that guy

I didn't wanted to say his name.

Bang PD: Who?

Me: The person.....

Bang PD: Oh I know what you mean. Well bye

I just waved my hand and opened the door and left.

I know this decision is on the next level but I needed to do this cuz somewhere deep down it felt partially right but wrong at the same time.

This Lisa girl told me that my dance was bad and the worst in this group so now I am going to prove her wrong. I will practice a lot for my solo album and the world tour without any mistakes with full concentration only on music and dance. I am going to give the best stage presence in this concert. The best I can ever give.

I went to the dance studio and practiced till late in the night. I was very determined to prove Lisa and Jimin wrong. Those 2 lovebirds and one who is so blind that he can't even make out what's the obvious truth. After practicing I went to home, ate dinner, wrote in my diary and slept.

The next day:

I woke up on the sound of the doorbell. I went to check who was it. When I opened the door I saw a crying Jungkook. I quickly hugged him and make him sit on the couch.

Me: Hey Jungkookie are you alright?

Jk: With you? No I am not alright. You just can't leave us. Just say sorry to her.

I was very angered by his statement but still controlled it.

Me: To HER! No never! Don't even think about it! And if you are just here to tell me that I need to apologise to that B-tch Oh dear! I am so sorry but I never will. So do you still have something to say or

I pointed the door. He just bowed and went away.

I said all of this in one breath. I was so exhausted and out of breath. I saw the time it was 8 am so I ate my breakfast got ready and went for a workout to tone my body.

After the workout:

I was walking past the corridors not wanting to bump into anyone I know in this building. I heard giggling noises of Men and Women I went to see who it was though I already it was going to be Lisa and that stupid guy. I saw something shocking which now I regret to see.

What is the shocking thing that Y/N sees? And btw I don't really mean what I have been saying about Jimin. He is a really cute and handsome man.

PLEASE VOTE